Censure Carter??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
http://www.censurecarter.com/

It’s Time to Censure Former President Jimmy Carter

Since leaving office, President Jimmy Carter has repeatedly sought to undermine U.S. foreign policy, criticized the missions of the men and women of the United States Armed Forces, as well as embracing known terrorists and terrorist organizations. Most recently, President Carter pressured the international community to provide funding for the terrorist organization Hamas.

This website contains extensive documentation of the offenses described above that you can read for yourself here.

What is Censure?

The Legal Information Institute defines a congressional censure as, “a process of Congressional reprimand--the political equivalent of a strongly-worded letter.”

A Case for Censuring Jimmy Carter – by Melanie Morgan

In her weekly online column, Move America Forward Chairman, Melanie Morgan, outlined the case for censuring former President Jimmy Carter. You can read her column “Censuring Jimmy Carter” here.

Help Us Get The Word Out

We are putting together commercial spots to spread the word. You can help by making an online contribution with VISA or MasterCard. Click Here to Contribute.
"Censure Carter" In the News

CNS News has written this report on the "Censure Carter” effort. Read the story, "Group Seeks to Censure Jimmy Carter" here.

Contact Us

To contact the "Censure Carter" effort, send an email to: [email protected]

The Jimmy Carter Hall of Shame

Jimmy Carter has made friends with many terrorists
and people who support terrorists. They include:

Jimmy Carter with Leaders of
the Terrorist Group Hamas

Jimmy Carter with
Cuban Dictator Fidel Castro

Jimmy Carter with Venezuela's
Marxist Leader, Hugo Chavez
Jimmy Carter with Fatah
terrorist Yasser Arafat.

Hell, he should have been censured while he was in office, not to mention for all the meddling in international affairs he's done since.

I used to think he was just an honest guy with good intentions that Beltway politics chewed up and spit out.

I've revised that since .... now I think he's just a kook and always has been.

GunnyL said:
Hell, he should have been censured while he was in office, not to mention for all the meddling in international affairs he's done since.

I used to think he was just an honest guy with good intentions that Beltway politics chewed up and spit out.

I've revised that since .... now I think he's just a kook and always has been.

That was always my thinking on him as well, good hearted but dumb liberal....

Forum List

Back