CDZ Censorship or "just business"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This Fashion Chain Just Pulled Advertising From The "Transphobic And Racist" Daily Mail And Express

A few UK advertisers have pulled ads from the more virulent UK papers. They were alerted by "Stop Funding Hate" a pressure group.

Their head man said -

"The long term goal is to change the media," he said. "For example, [bringing to an end] articles that compare migrants to cockroaches."

The British press is generally right wing politically and regularly prints racist and homophobic crap.

I think that its not a bad thing. Nobody is telling these papers what to write. They are just saying that they do not want to be associated with it. It cuts both ways of course. There are right wing organisations that boycott progressive businesses.

https://onemillionmoms.com/current-campaigns

Maybe this is a way for you all to get the media that you want ?

This Fashion Chain Just Pulled Advertising From The "Transphobic And Racist" Daily Mail And Express

A few UK advertisers have pulled ads from the more virulent UK papers. They were alerted by "Stop Funding Hate" a pressure group.

Their head man said -

"The long term goal is to change the media," he said. "For example, [bringing to an end] articles that compare migrants to cockroaches."

The British press is generally right wing politically and regularly prints racist and homophobic crap.

I think that its not a bad thing. Nobody is telling these papers what to write. They are just saying that they do not want to be associated with it. It cuts both ways of course. There are right wing organisations that boycott progressive businesses.

Europe seems to be fresh out of virility. I know you have none. The British press calls Muslims Asians. That is an insult to Hindus and other Asian groups.

For you to say that the press is homophobic when Islam wants homosexuals dead is pitiful, weak and stupid.

Their head man said -

What you describe is not censorship at all.

No business has the obligation to place ads in any publication.

Their head man said -

Europe seems to be fresh out of virility. I know you have none. The British press calls Muslims Asians. That is an insult to Hindus and other Asian groups.

For you to say that the press is homophobic when Islam wants homosexuals dead is pitiful, weak and stupid.
Try and address the topic.

Their head man said -

Try and address the topic.

Sorry a nation run by emasculated leaders should expect no less. You have to be as happy as a chicken in a cornfield.

Noting a private organization does can be construed as censorship. The 1st Amendment does not control the nature of communications private entities must forebear.

Their head man said -

Yeah, I don't have a problem with it. Censorship is the government telling papers what they can or can't write. Not the people. I don't care what the people do.

And especially these fruity pro-gay-tards.. Who cares?

I remember when Dave Thomas of Wendy's came out in favor of traditional families, and our store was literally flooded with people, who only came to Wendy's because the pro-gay idiots said to boycott Wendy's. We ended up having a record in profits that month.

Equally, the pro-gay morons announced a boycott of Chic-fil-a for making a pro-family stand. Not only did the boycott fail entirely, but Chic-Fil-a is the number one most profitable fast food franchise in the country today.

So I don't really give a flying crap what these gay-tards scream and yell about. They make a lot of noise, but ultimately are irrelevant. Let them boycott whatever they want.

Honestly, it just shows how pathetic western culture has become. We used to protest real racism. We used to protest people being wrongly jailed and imprisoned. We used to protect true injustice.

Now the best we can do, is cry and moan, and have 'safe-spaces' because some mean person........... said they support traditional marriage? How pathetic. Western culture has degenerated into monkeys screaming over a banana.

Just the PC version of witchcraft hysteria, is all; same superstitious mentality, same opportunist jockeying for attention, same manifestations of half-wits with high esteem making much of nothing, not being capable of genuine substance. The fashion industry relies on the airhead market to buy their ridiculous crap, so nobody expects sanity from them, they're just phoney hustlers ripping off the terminally stupid, like every other con game infested with mentally ill homosexuals and sociopaths.

Their head man said -

Yeah, I don't have a problem with it. Censorship is the government telling papers what they can or can't write. Not the people. I don't care what the people do.

I remember when Dave Thomas of Wendy's came out in favor of traditional families, and our store was literally flooded with people, who only came to Wendy's because the pro-gay idiots said to boycott Wendy's. We ended up having a record in profits that month.

Equally, the pro-gay morons announced a boycott of Chic-fil-a for making a pro-family stand. Not only did the boycott fail entirely, but Chic-Fil-a is the number one most profitable fast food franchise in the country today.

So I don't really give a flying crap what these gay-tards scream and yell about. They make a lot of noise, but ultimately are irrelevant. Let them boycott whatever they want.

Honestly, it just shows how pathetic western culture has become. We used to protest real racism. We used to protest people being wrongly jailed and imprisoned. We used to protect true injustice.

Now the best we can do, is cry and moan, and have 'safe-spaces' because some mean person........... said they support traditional marriage? How pathetic. Western culture has degenerated into monkeys screaming over a banana.

"Support traditional marriage" is code for hating on Gays.

Their head man said -

Yeah, of course it is. :rolleyes:

If that's what you think it means, fine. Either way, the point is, they don't matter. Chic-fil-a is doing better now, than it ever did before the "boycott' against the evil Christian run organization.

Same with Wendy's. So they can go scream at pro-traditional-family people until the end of time. I don't care.

Their head man said -

If that's what you think it means, fine. Either way, the point is, they don't matter. Chic-fil-a is doing better now, than it ever did before the "boycott' against the evil Christian run organization.

Same with Wendy's. So they can go scream at pro-traditional-family people until the end of time. I don't care.
Well I have been married for over 20 years and I suppose that means I "support" traditional marriage.
Doesnt mean I want to deny Gay people the right to get married.

Their head man said -

Well I have been married for over 20 years and I suppose that means I "support" traditional marriage.

Peachy for you.

There is no "right" in this case, that is being denied. Marriage isn't about picking something you love, to marry. If that's the case, then soon people will marry cats, dogs, even robot, automobiles, and vibrators.

Now, maybe you love that idea.... some of us don't. If you think the fact we don't... means we "hate".... again, whatever floats your little boat.

Regardless.... we don't care what you think. And you can boycott us all you want. We will be just fine.

Their head man said -

Peachy for you.

There is no "right" in this case, that is being denied. Marriage isn't about picking something you love, to marry. If that's the case, then soon people will marry cats, dogs, even robot, automobiles, and vibrators.

Now, maybe you love that idea.... some of us don't. If you think the fact we don't... means we "hate".... again, whatever floats your little boat.

Regardless.... we don't care what you think. And you can boycott us all you want. We will be just fine.
SO to relate back to the OP. Why dont the right use this to set up a press that more closely reflects their views ?
Chikaful and Wendys would back it.

To my way of seeing things, that is a short term goal. A long term goal is enlightening people and transforming mindsets to socially marginalize/ostracize irrational and inflammatory remarks. Quite simply, people who don't hate just have a reason to say/do things having a tenor concomitant with likening people to insects.

Their head man said -

Support for traditional marriage is what normal people do. neurotic people support other neurotics in their hate campaigns against traditional marriage, and think mindlessly indulging mentally ill homosexuals and pedophiles is really cool n stuff. the fact they and their fellow pedo-friendlies can't call themselves homosexuals means they know they're sick.

Forum List

Back