Censorship by Race

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Censorship by Race​

By: M. Catharine Evans
November 27, 2012

Letting four Americans die as a live feed plays the murders out in real time is about as bad as it gets for a sitting American President. But not Obama. He had UN Ambassador Susan Rice hit the Sunday news shows after the Benghazi terrorist attack. She was the perfect choice; black and female.

Americans are used to higher-ups in the political arena sending their minions out when an unstable situation devolves into chaos. But when members of this administration watched for 7 hours as our people were brutally murdered and did nothing to help, even denying repeated requests for help, Clinton or Panetta wouldn't do. Too white. The quickest way to stop all the tough questions was to make Rice a victim of racism.

When Lindsay Graham and John McCain dared to criticize Rice's five different appearances on Sunday talk shows following the Benghazi massacre where she blamed it on a "hateful video," references to poor Susan's skin color and gender quickly shut them down.

This kind of race-baiting censorship is at the heart of why Obama gets away with scandal after scandal. His Attorney General, Eric Holder, said as much when asked during a 2011 hearing why he would not bring charges against the club-wielding Black Panthers; the ones who intimidated voters outside a polling station in 2008.

When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia-which was inappropriate, certainly that...to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Now it's Rice. Suddenly she's in the hot seat and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) is out in force; the same CBC which declined to invoke the race excuse to defend Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice against charges of being "war criminals." When it came to an Obama stooge, they were on the hunt smelling racism a mile away.

When certain individuals in the CBC were asked about their criticism of fellow blacks during the Bush administration, CBC members implied Powell and C. Rice were not really black because they were serving in a Republican Administration. Not black enough? Maybe they weren't Marxist enough.

In 2002 Harry Belafonte, a friend of the CBC, as well as Hugo Chavez, suggested Bush's Secretary of State Colin Powell was a traitor to African-Americans and guilty of "race treason." National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice didn't fare much better when Belafonte likened the Bush official to a Jew "doing things that were anti-Semitic and against the best interests of her people."

Read more:
Blog: Censorship by Race

His handlers and sponsors all know that, too. Why do you think they groomed themselves a first "black" president? So many ignore the fact that his mamma was lily white.
We are hoist on our own petard unless we can get over being called something we are not.

When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia-which was inappropriate, certainly that...to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

So....lynchings were simply...."inappropriate"?????

No wonder your side believes in such things as "legitimate rape" and divine intervention when a child is produced from a "legitimate rape", or how a woman can magically control her body to shut down and NOT produce a child from a "legitimate rape".....

You people are really frightening sometimes, you know that?

No wonder your side believes in such things as "legitimate rape" and divine intervention when a child is produced from a "legitimate rape", or how a woman can magically control her body to shut down and NOT produce a child from a "legitimate rape".....

holder called the NBPP standing in front of a polling station in Philadelphia inappropriate, and he called it a disservice to compare this inappropriate behaviour to what people had to endure in the south in the 60s.

When you ask that question, of course you're questioning your fellow Democrats. We all know that KKK lynching was and is a Democrat philosophy of power and subjugation of the Afro-American. Bob Byrd taught you well.

When you ask that question, of course you're questioning your fellow Democrats. We all know that KKK lynching was and is a Democrat philosophy of power and subjugation of the Afro-American. Bob Byrd taught you well.

Not me....quoting from the "American Thinker"....

The election is over. The GOP still lost. Why attempt to swiftboat the President with known lies.

Oh wait you want to believe don't you.......

Forum List

Back