Censored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
For some reason, a thread that I created less than 24 hours ago,
Guess How Much Donald Trump's Golf Outings Cost Us?
is not open for further replies already! Why??
What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?

What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?

Thursday at 6:53 AM
Offline​
WillHaftawaiteUSMB Mod
Staff Member
Gold Supporting Member

12,762​
Ratings:
+58,015
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?​

130 million dollars? Straight into his pocket you say? GOOD! GOOD! That is just about enough to pay for maybe 1 or 2 of Obama's lavish vacations.

Or to make up for what the Democrats wasted on the Mueller and Ukraine investigations.
Click to expand...​
And your evidence of the cost of Obama's vacations? Aside from your obvious hostility...
Click to expand...​
Ah, they are LISTED on the web, Dummass? Same place (I presume) you found the cost of Trump's golfing (though you offer no link to support your claim).
Click to expand...​
I can get links to prove my claim, but is it even worth the trouble? You idiots will deny anything that I put forth.
Click to expand...​
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
I can get links to prove my claim,​
You should have provided one in the OP.

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

Closed

What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?
You ARE an idiot, Brucie. Keep up the good work!
Wow, you really put me in my place by offering facts and evidence... Oh, wait, you didn't do anything like that. You simply insulted me. That's a truly incisive argument.

What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?
You ARE an idiot, Brucie. Keep up the good work!
Wow, you really put me in my place by offering facts and evidence... Oh, wait, you didn't do anything like that. You simply insulted me. That's a truly incisive argument.

See Post #3

What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?

WillHaftawaiteUSMB Mod
Staff Member

Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2013​
12,762​
Ratings:
+58,015
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
130 MILLION DOLLARS. Of course, much of this went straight into Trump's pocket, because he ALWAYS stays at his own properties. And that's in less than four years. But he's got YOUR best interests at heart, right? He's thinking about your problems while he's out on the links... Really? Do you really believe that?​
130 million dollars? Straight into his pocket you say? GOOD! GOOD! That is just about enough to pay for maybe 1 or 2 of Obama's lavish vacations.

Or to make up for what the Democrats wasted on the Mueller and Ukraine investigations.
Click to expand...​
And your evidence of the cost of Obama's vacations? Aside from your obvious hostility...
Click to expand...​
Ah, they are LISTED on the web, Dummass? Same place (I presume) you found the cost of Trump's golfing (though you offer no link to support your claim).
Click to expand...​
I can get links to prove my claim, but is it even worth the trouble? You idiots will deny anything that I put forth.
Click to expand...​
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

Closed
First of all "it's" ALWAYS means "it is" and what you meant was the possessive form which does not have an apostrophe. Plus, none of those words should have been capitalized, except for the word at the beginning of a sentence. But I'm just jerking your chain there. The main point is that there are hundreds, thousands, of posts here that don't offer any evidence whatsoever. But you're busting me because I didn't offer proof of my claim? Really? I have to assume that you're very selective about who you require proof from.

barack-obama-golf-990x556.jpg

What are you afraid of?
The truth, maybe?

WillHaftawaiteUSMB Mod
Staff Member

Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2013

12,762​
Ratings:
+58,015
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:
TOOBFREAK SAID:
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:

Click to expand...​
Click to expand...​
Click to expand...​
Click to expand...​
BRUCE DANIELS SAID:

Closed
First of all "it's" ALWAYS means "it is" and what you meant was the possessive form which does not have an apostrophe. Plus, none of those words should have been capitalized, except for the word at the beginning of a sentence. But I'm just jerking your chain there. The main point is that there are hundreds, thousands, of posts here that don't offer any evidence whatsoever. But you're busting me because I didn't offer proof of my claim? Really? I have to assume that you're very selective about who you require proof from.

Bruce, I merely copied and pasted WillHaftawaite's post to you in he thread that was closed. No need for you to have a baby about this.

Do not discuss mod actions on the open board. Feel free to PM the mod of your choice instead. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back