Censored words

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to hear.

The Admin didn't care for the Board war mentality. So the word "D@rth" got bleeped out here by the automatic word-bot censor.

This sucks of me because my PhotoBucket Account came with my PhotoBucket username which made reference to my membership in the aforesaid old group. I was D@rthLiability for a while. the PhotoBucket account carried that PhotoBucket username.

Now, I can't post pictures here! [Yup. The USMB word-bot censor will not permit that name to even appear in the LINk to a hypertext IMAGE word. I keed you not.]

Dang!

Foiled in the prime of my life! :lol:
Does that mean Queen is likely one of that group?

No. It is a possibility, perhaps. But "likely?" No. In fact, it strikes me as somewhat unlikely.

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to hear.

The Admin didn't care for the Board war mentality. So the word "D@rth" got bleeped out here by the automatic word-bot censor.

This sucks of me because my PhotoBucket Account came with my PhotoBucket username which made reference to my membership in the aforesaid old group. I was D@rthLiability for a while. the PhotoBucket account carried that PhotoBucket username.

Now, I can't post pictures here! [Yup. The USMB word-bot censor will not permit that name to even appear in the LINk to a hypertext IMAGE word. I keed you not.]

Dang!

Does that mean Queen is likely one of that group?

No. It is a possibility, perhaps. But "likely?" No. In fact, it strikes me as somewhat unlikely.

Good for you for not falling for the mindless drivel of gossip and rumors and paranoia.

:clap2::lol:

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to here.

Dang!

Can't you change your photobucket name?

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to here.

Dang!

Yeah, but it requires a new account and you can't save any of the old stuff.

Still -- it can be done, but it would take effort to save the old stuff elsewhere and then reloading them into the newly re-named account. I'm too lazy to put that much effort into posting images here.

:lol:

So Gunny what is your problem with D**TH?

It was explained earlier in the thread. A group of people came here from another board where D*rth was divisive means of identifying with a certain clique. They came here and started right up so I stopped it.

The boards divided enough as it is. No one's going to march in here and make it worse.

It was explained earlier in the thread. A group of people came here from another board where D*rth was divisive means of identifying with a certain clique. They came here and started right up so I stopped it.

The boards divided enough as it is. No one's going to march in here and make it worse.

:eusa_eh:

wierd.

Dang!

Branded forever! Damn! I guess it's good I turned down the multiple invitations to join the KKK.

Dang!

Yeah, but it requires a new account and you can't save any of the old stuff.

Still -- it can be done, but it would take effort to save the old stuff elsewhere and then reloading them into the newly re-named account. I'm too lazy to put that much effort into posting images here.

:lol:
I think there's a way to do that without being lazy.

A little divisiveness is a good thing.......too much of a good thing is bad.

wierd.

common sense.

I can understand that.

Forum List

Back