Censored words

Queen

Jan 16, 2010
Hi, I'm new here.

I noticed that the word ***** is censored.

It rhymes with hearth and is used before Vader when speaking of an evil guy.

I noticed that lots of swear words are not censored. Someone even told me to fuck off!

So I was wondering about this. Can someone point me to the list of censored words and the reasoning behind the censorship?

Thanks.

This video should answer all your questions:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM[/ame]

Fuck off, you little bitch ass pussy **** whore libtard cocksucker :)

Hi, I'm new here.

I noticed that lots of swear words are not censored. Someone even told me to fuck off!

So I was wondering about this. Can someone point me to the list of censored words and the reasoning behind the censorship?

Thanks.

Why were you trying to type the word *****?

Were you discussing Star Wars?

Or were you discussing something else?

I'm willing to be this has been discussed before

Alright who censored D A R T H?

I did.

There is but one D-a-r-t-h. And she does not like competitors.

radiomanatl-albums-family-picture1167-potty-vader.jpg

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to here.

The Admin didn't care for the Board war mentality. So the word "D@rth" got bleeped out here by the automatic word-bot censor.

This sucks of me because my PhotoBucket Account came with my PhotoBucket username which made reference to my membership in the aforesaid old group. I was D@rthLiability for a while. the PhotoBucket account carried that PhotoBucket username.

Now, I can't post pictures here! [Yup. The USMB word-bot censor will not permit that name to even appear in the LINk to a hypertext IMAGE word. I keed you not.]

Dang!

Foiled in the prime of my life! :lol:

Last edited:
The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to hear.

The Admin didn't care for the Board war mentality. So the word "D@rth" got bleeped out here by the automatic word-bot censor.

This sucks of me because my PhotoBucket Account came with my PhotoBucket username which made reference to my membership in the aforesaid old group. I was D@rthLiability for a while. the PhotoBucket account carried that PhotoBucket username.

Now, I can't post pictures here! [Yup. The USMB word-bot censor will not permit that name to even appear in the LINk to a hypertext IMAGE word. I keed you not.]

Dang!

Does that mean Queen is likely one of that group?

Hi, I'm new here.

Thanks.
Because Star wars is gay.

The referenced blocked word is blocked because it was part of the handle of a group of conservative posters at another board, many of whom came over here. It was a bit divisive over at the other Board. That divisiveness followed over to hear.

Dang!

Ah, thanks, that makes sense. It was weird to find curse words acceptable and d a r t h was censored! LOL!

Does that mean Queen is likely one of that group?

Paranoia will destroy ya.

I saw that someone accused you of having an abortion and made a thread about it.

Do you approve of starting false rumors about people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back