~Cemetery Bridge~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I think this photo is awesome!
A friend sent it to me, it is indeed a real place, but I'm not sure which country, but it's a bridge in a cemetery- it's absolutely amazing~
I think it has a serene beauty to it.
I printed it off my computer, took it to Staples and had it enlarged and then took it and had it framed, and it now hangs in my home.
It looks much nicer when it's bigger...so what y'all think about it?? :up:

Attachments

• $cemetarybridgespan_177.jpg
    $cemetarybridgespan_177.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 117
From the style of the ornamentation, the way the canal is lined and the style of the structure on the right, my guess is that it is in China somewhere.

Pretty cool piece of art and engineering.

Another cool piece of engineering

2195569831_0fe9546af5.jpg

I could do this all day
2590707919_c9113c8df9.jpg

Portland's St Johns Bridge used Gothic elements all through its design.

Many years after it was built they put a park under the approach.

st_johns_bridge_cathedral_park_2006.jpg

A friend sent it to me, it is indeed a real place, but I'm not sure which country, but it's a bridge in a cemetery- it's absolutely amazing~
I printed it off my computer, took it to Staples and had it enlarged and then took it and had it framed, and it now hangs in my home.

Looks european to me, but I am no expert. Cool pic.

I think the fact this bridge is in a cemetery makes it all the more appealing- it does to me anyway.
I mean, look at the gent walking across the bridge, it just looks so peaceful...I'd like to visit there some time!
And I agree with most, it looks like it could be in China or Asia.

I think that is a woman on the bridge. The guy is along the path near the water.

You have great eyes my friend!!
It's hard to see all the great details here, but when I had mine enlarged and framed, you can see more...and I had to look really hard the first time to see the headstones, and when I seen some on the left side, it made the photo all the more impressing :)

Great shot of a beautiful bridge. The designer anticipated the reflection. Perhaps, a loved one was buried in the cemetery or the architect expected to be...

Great shot of a beautiful bridge. The designer anticipated the reflection. Perhaps, a loved one was buried in the cemetery or the architect expected to be...

For this to be a cemetery, it's quite remarkable. I love it :)
I wish I knew the exact location, but I doubt I'd ever get there.....so, my photo will have to do me for now :eusa_angel:

This may be the meaning.. Its all about how you feel when you look into it Dab's.. This is what I see.........

Blues

Last edited by a moderator:

This may be the meaning.. Its all about how you feel when you look into it Dab's.. This is what I see.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQF-XtANvcU&feature=player_detailpage]‪Within Temptation The SwanSong‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Blues

Thanks Blues :)
It says an error has occurred when I tried to view the YT vid...what am I doing wrong??

Never mind, it is working now *smiles*
Beautiful.

I love the woman's clothing...seriously, I want her clothes, I like wearing stuff like that :)
This sounds very Celtic to me...amirite??
Anyway, you have PM :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLvohMXgcBo&ob=av3n]‪Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge [Official Music Video]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back