cellphone users are retarded

This man is retarded because...

a) He's using a cell phone
b) His cell phone has no clock
c) It's 1984

phone.jpg

So are facebook and twitter zombies .

This site is the only social network one I go on.

and I feel quilty sometimes aboutspending too much time

I dislike telephones in general and use them as little as possible. I have a cell phone that I keep in my car. I've had it for about two years, it costs a total of $13.50 a month (plus .25 a minute when used). I've used it about six times since I got it from Consumer Cellular. I think they are very good for emergency situations but they seem to be addictive.

When they first appeared I thought they were a fad and fascination with them would diminish but I was wrong. The damn things clearly have an obsessive appeal, especially with teen-agers.

So are facebook and twitter zombies .

This site is the only social network one I go on.

and I feel quilty sometimes aboutspending too much time

Yeah, you really should stay the fuck away. You are not wanted or needed here anyway.

I dislike telephones in general and use them as little as possible. I have a cell phone that I keep in my car. I've had it for about two years, it costs a total of $13.50 a month (plus .25 a minute when used). I've used it about six times since I got it from Consumer Cellular. I think they are very good for emergency situations but they seem to be addictive.

When they first appeared I thought they were a fad and fascination with them would diminish but I was wrong. The damn things clearly have an obsessive appeal, especially with teen-agers.

I'm not really a "phone guy" either. When I want pizza, I write.

New Topics

Forum List

Back