Cell Phones and Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I have been hearing this for years, and been using my cell phone for years. I think I'm Ok right now. They say you get cancer from any stinkin thing these days.

Interesting. I think people who spend a large part of their day on cell phones are brain dead - not subject to brain cancer.

I have heard this for years and im amazed they came out and admitted this FINALLY!!!

People dont seem to care though...... I dont have a celle..

I have heard this for years and im amazed they came out and admitted this FINALLY!!!

People dont seem to care though...... I dont have a celle..

Dude! (great user name btw, I call everyone dude just about it, and you make it legit) ~LoL~

Anyway--how do you get by??-without a cell??:lol:

Sometimes it is hard when im out,seems like they are trying to force everyone to use one of these spying pieces of trash! (Hardily any pay phones left :()

Im quite privacy concerned and i dont wanna be tracked,etc.........

Its getting quite disturbing for sure.......

Sometimes it is hard when im out,seems like they are trying to force everyone to use one of these spying pieces of trash! (Hardily any pay phones left :()

Im quite privacy concerned and i dont wanna be tracked,etc.........

Its getting quite disturbing for sure.......

I wasn't being an ass or anything, or nit picking, I was wondering, seriously, cause most folks do have a cell phone. And you're right about pay phones, there aren't any in my part of the country- that I have seen anyway, and that's a scary thought.
What would someone do if they didn't have a cell, and they needed to phone for help??
They should leave pay phones out there, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back