Cell phone time traveler from 1928?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Technolog - Cell phone time traveler from 1928?

By Suzanne Choney

Is a woman in a 1928 film who appears to have a cell phone glued to her ear in fact a time traveler? That's what some conspiracy theorists think this eerie scene (video below) from Charlie Chaplin's 1928 film, "The Circus" is telegraphing, or rather phoning, and that the woman -- who looks about as time-traveler-ish as Martha Stewart, is indeed a voyager from the vortex of time and space.

Creepy.

But of cousre she is not a time traveler, not b/c time travel isn't possible, we all know that it is. It's that the illuminati don't want us to know it's been going on since the Manhattan Project. You know, the invisible ship project that ended up being time travel. But since time travel is possible and is a kept "secret" the illuminati would know about this story and remove it before the public actually knew. yet another distraction by "them" to confuse us from the true agenda.

My meds are fine and my doctor says I'm dong much better, so don't ask. :eusa_drool:

Yeah, it sure as hell looks like she's yakking on a cell phone.

Kinda thin evidence to advance a time traveler theory on, though, isn't it?

I think it is ridiculous to say she is a time traveler

I think the obvious answer is that she is from an alien planet and talking to the mother ship

It can't be a cell phone as there would be no cell towers or other connectivity. That's what I find interesting is that transistor radio was rejected because they didn't exist in 1928, but why would a time traveller be more likely to have a cell phone than a radio? Or something we're not even aware of? It's the hand posititon that looks identical to how we hold a cell phone currently that makes people think "cell phone," but for how long will that be how people hold cell phones? When cell phones were bigger, that hand position would be wrong, and 10 years from now when everything is bluetooth, no one would hold and talk on a phone like that.

So while time travel is theoretically possible, holding and talking on a cell phone doesn't make any sense.

It can't be a cell phone as there would be no cell towers or other connectivity. That's what I find interesting is that transistor radio was rejected because they didn't exist in 1928, but why would a time traveller be more likely to have a cell phone than a radio? Or something we're not even aware of? It's the hand posititon that looks identical to how we hold a cell phone currently that makes people think "cell phone," but for how long will that be how people hold cell phones? When cell phones were bigger, that hand position would be wrong, and 10 years from now when everything is bluetooth, no one would hold and talk on a phone like that.

So while time travel is theoretically possible, holding and talking on a cell phone doesn't make any sense.

I think RW may have a point. It may not be a phone, it may be radio like. Just think about how mcuh power would be needed to talk to the mother ship on the other side of the moon that just out of phase with our time stream.

That's BRILLIANT!! Thanks RW!! :eusa_drool:

You get :2up::2up:

Oh yeah, a time traveler shows up on the set of a movie. Right. :lol:

Ok, let's say you could travel through time, would getting on the set of a Charlie Chaplin movie be one of your choices? No.

The person is confused or shy and is scratching the side of his/her/alien face. Notice that the middle finger moves up slightly when the the he/she/alien turns toward the camera. The he/she/alien doesn't have anything in it's hand.

Oh yeah, a time traveler shows up on the set of a movie. Right. :lol:

Ok, let's say you could travel through time, would getting on the set of a Charlie Chaplin movie be one of your choices? No.

The person is confused or shy and is scratching the side of his/her/alien face. Notice that the middle finger moves up slightly when the the he/she/alien turns toward the camera. The he/she/alien doesn't have anything in it's hand.

Uhm YES. Charlie Chaplin was a brilliant actor. Name 1 other silent movie actor w/o using your search engine.

hmm :eusa_drool: Are you a card carrying member of the Illuminati :cool: here to cover up this story? Is that a high ranking member caught on tape or the child of one? Is that why this evidence was not scrubbed? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

Gee it cant be that she is holding something over her cheek due to a bruise of cut huh?

Cold compress or hankie?

Carbon hearing aid...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBJ7ldNZMc[/ame]

Watch the video and dont get distracted by evrything around the women which i believe is a man in are terms(drag)
***the person is saying--when is the portal opening-stops-sees the camera and laughs also watch the persons face they are reacting the same way in are terms(the reply of the person on the other end)..

Now your saying if they are a time travler why not go back and stop yourself--time travel doesnt work that way---you leave a foot print and you cant(the technology we have even up to this day cant land you in a exact location) or time--its like the show from the 1980(voyagers)-they could set a year and month,but never a exact location!!!
and to be honest with you-the time travelers know that they cant change history as we know it-they can visit and observe,but time itself has safe guards(just like you see in all the movies)-this time traveler was hoping this would be overlooked or we would try to find reason(the hearing aid)-but it all comes back to the facial expressions and how the person is reacting!!!

the event,fringe and lost are the future way of warning us and maybe they wanted us to find this and it would change their future and put safe guards in place to prevent abuse!!!!
either way-its happening as i type this and very well may never been confirmed until long after we are all long gone!!!!

Thank you for your time!!!

Forum List

Back