Cell phone battery lasts a week

The battery only lasts one week?
He needs a bigger battery.......

cbc4.jpg

I used to make variable power supplies for all the dern different batteries that needed charging on toys and equipment, but mostly toys....

Speaking of cell phones does anyone here have the MotoZ droid or Moto play. Thinking of making it next would appreciate feedback

All of my family have Apple products.....Used to use the Android phones, but they were not smart enough to know what I wanted without doing anything...

upload_2016-11-27_11-39-33.jpeg

My phone battery generally lasts a week. But then all that's generally being used is the clock feature because I don't have to have my phone chained to my ear or whatever to be 'connected' at all times.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Speaking of cell phones does anyone here have the MotoZ droid or Moto play. Thinking of making it next would appreciate feedback
Here is my humble opinion: I would stay as far away from a Droid as possible. Read one article which estimated 55,000 security flaws. Even if that was a gross overestimate, there is no denying that it has more flaws than even Microsoft Windows (and that is saying a ton).

There is no platform better than iOS. But if you don't like that (and I've met people who have a host of reasons for not liking the Apple ecosystem), then I would recommend Blackberry (yeah, yeah....I know, I know...it's not "cool" but it is secure). I would literally go without a phone before I ever went with a Droid (and I am not being sarcastic there at all).

My phone battery generally lasts a week. But then all that's generally being used is the clock feature because I don't have to have my phone chained to my ear or whatever to be 'connected' at all times.:)
Some of us have no choice unfortunately. Some employers require that we be chained at all times. :(

Here is my humble opinion: I would stay as far away from a Droid as possible. Read one article which estimated 55,000 security flaws. Even if that was a gross overestimate, there is no denying that it has more flaws than even Microsoft Windows (and that is saying a ton).

There is no platform better than iOS. But if you don't like that (and I've met people who have a host of reasons for not liking the Apple ecosystem), then I would recommend Blackberry (yeah, yeah....I know, I know...it's not "cool" but it is secure). I would literally go without a phone before I ever went with a Droid (and I am not being sarcastic there at all).
Hate Apple...doesnt really matter if someone hacks my phone.....I dont put my life on it ....,,t,think blackberry packed it in

My phone battery generally lasts a week. But then all that's generally being used is the clock feature because I don't have to have my phone chained to my ear or whatever to be 'connected' at all times.:)
Some of us have no choice unfortunately. Some employers require that we be chained at all times. :(

upload_2016-11-27_16-41-39.jpeg

Just sing it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

For those of us who are not sons of Mary...

images

The Sons Of Martha

The Sons of Mary seldom bother, for they have inherited that good part;
But the Sons of Martha favour their Mother of the careful soul and the troubled heart.
And because she lost her temper once, and because she was rude to the Lord her Guest,
Her Sons must wait upon Mary's Sons, world without end, reprieve, or rest.

It is their care in all the ages to take the buffet and cushion the shock.
It is their care that the gear engages; it is their care that the switches lock.
It is their care that the wheels run truly; it is their care to embark and entrain,
Tally, transport, and deliver duly the Sons of Mary by land and main.

They say to mountains ``Be ye removèd.'' They say to the lesser floods ``Be dry.''
Under their rods are the rocks reprovèd---they are not afraid of that which is high.
Then do the hill-tops shake to the summit---then is the bed of the deep laid bare,
That the Sons of Mary may overcome it, pleasantly sleeping and unaware.

They finger Death at their gloves' end where they piece and repiece the living wires.
He rears against the gates they tend: they feed him hungry behind their fires.
Early at dawn, ere men see clear, they stumble into his terrible stall,
And hale him forth like a haltered steer, and goad and turn him till evenfall.

To these from birth is Belief forbidden; from these till death is Relief afar.
They are concerned with matters hidden---under the earthline their altars are---
The secret fountains to follow up, waters withdrawn to restore to the mouth,
And gather the floods as in a cup, and pour them again at a city's drouth.

They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when they damn-well choose.
As in the thronged and the lighted ways, so in the dark and the desert they stand,
Wary and watchful all their days that their brethren's ways may be long in the land.

Raise ye the stone or cleave the wood to make a path more fair or flat;
Lo, it is black already with the blood some Son of Martha spilled for that!
Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.

And the Sons of Mary smile and are blessèd---they know the Angels are on their side.
They know in them is the Grace confessèd, and for them are the Mercies multiplied.
They sit at the feet---they hear the Word---they see how truly the Promise runs.
They have cast their burden upon the Lord, and---the Lord He lays it on Martha's Sons!

Rudyard Kipling

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 100113

Just sing it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Man that's nostalgic. My dad used to sing that way back in the day! Thanks for the laugh and the memory.

Hate Apple...doesnt really matter if someone hacks my phone.....I dont put my life on it ....,,t,think blackberry packed it in
Got it! I'm the polar opposite. I do banking from my phone, have health records on my phone, keep some very sensitive information for work on it, etc. - so I always view devices from the perspective of security first.

"The team of UCF scientists boast their flexible supercapacitors can store more energy and be recharged more than 30,000 times without degrading.

'If they were to replace the batteries with these supercapacitors, you could charge your mobile phone in a few seconds and you wouldn't need to charge it again for over a week,' said Nitin Choudhary, a postdoctoral associate who conducted much of the research published recently in the academic journal ACS Nano.
"

Awesome! I love the tech. More than just cell phones too, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back