Celiac/Gluten Intolerant

Is it getting more wide spread or being diagnosed more precisely or both?

And it is now determined to be genetic.
Wow...that is something new to me....
This study may interest you. The Vagus nerve not working keeps food from being processed. It is connected to the brain and the stomach plus. Glyphosate strips out the Manganese which in turn effect neurological functions affecting both the brain, heart and digestion. Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies There is also a vitamin K2 factor in there I'll see if I can find it to post that one (Liver, Heart meat, even Rib meat and Egg Yolks has higher concentrations of K2). I'm thinking for the other K Dandelion greens had a higher concentration. (brain foods)

Prior to the diagnosis....I had excessive weight gain. When they diagnosed Celiac, I had a fit. I told tmy doc I was over wight not malnourished. Lucky me...one of the few with weight gain. The blood test was off the charts and it confirmed Celiac.

After going gluten free I have become very sensitive to gluten and to cross-contamination. Even as small as toast crumbs in the butter from double-dipping.

All my autoimmune problems ....steatohepatitis, celiac, IBS and diverticulitis are related. Probably from undiagnosed celiac. More recently developed gastro-paresis.

Prior to the diagnosis....I had excessive weight gain. When they diagnosed Celiac, I had a fit. I told tmy doc I was over wight not malnourished. Lucky me...one of the few with weight gain. The blood test was off the charts and it confirmed Celiac.

After going gluten free I have become very sensitive to gluten and to cross-contamination. Even as small as toast crumbs in the butter from double-dipping.

All my autoimmune problems ....steatohepatitis, celiac, IBS and diverticulitis are related. Probably from undiagnosed celiac. More recently developed gastro-paresis.
diverticulitis also Giardia related.

Forum List

Back