Celebs trash Trump in response to John McCain's death F*ck you

Celebrities do not matter to Republicans until they post something in which case they will gladly broadcast it to the world, or they run for office as Republicans in which case they will enthusiastically vote for them.

BookShaka said:
I did not read those. The only story I can say is decent is The Mist.
I Never Paid To Read His Junk
Nor Paid To See A Movie

I Just Waited For It To Show Up On TV
Haven't Missed A Thing
Must Not Be My Genre Of Intertainment
His books do not translate well onto the screen. The only true version was Cujo and even then they changed the way it ended.

Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile are excellent films, IMO.

Tumblin Tumbleweed said:
Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile are excellent films, IMO.
They Are
And I Didn't Know Either Were S. King
I Stand Corrected On These Two Pieces Of His Work

I Still Saw Them On Television

Man I feel bad for you posting so much, must drive you nuts that Trump is a lowlife, and McCain has so much support. LOL.

LOL... no. I don’t think someone’s death, from brain cancer no less, should be used as hateful fodder for someone who literally had nothing to do with his death. I find it repugnant and given your response you believe these idiots are warranted in their misguided hate—not surprising.

Before he died I always figured that Trump was jealous of him and Trump is a gnat compared to John McCain.

Trump Vietnam was not getting a VD, said so himself. A real lowlife scum.
Please post something that has a relevance of intelligence

Celebs Trash Trump in Response to John McCain’s Death: ‘F*ck You’

Many stars apparently couldn’t help but use McCain’s passing to whip up more anti-Trump hatred.

“John McCain: American patriot, war hero. Donald Trump: Draft-dodging weasel,” wrote author Stephen King.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hypocrites at their finest. These are the same pukes both stars and non stars who chant what they do and can secnds later turn around and do exactly what they said you did or didn't do. They are a trip to stand back.

You people who support communsim better wake up you and your kids or fture kids have so, so much to lose .

We are doing our damdest to put everything in front of you so you have information instead you turn it into the very reaction your uninformed losers tell you . Be it friendsk realtives, your hollywood freak stars etc.

Wake you are losing your country.

No matter who it is it's just so rude, so saddening that you can take someone's death and do this when they can't defend themselves be it they lie or not.

Have respect you bottom feeders gawd your sickening. I myself do not like J. M. but I certainly wouldn't dance on his grave and celebrate.

He is someones' father, he was the son of his parents, he's someone's uncle etc..

TO USE TRUMP ON ANOTHER MAN'S DEATH PROVES ONE MORE TIME. ------------

WHERE THE HATE IS
WHO THE HATERS ARE
WHO ARE SO LOW THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS...........

And looking back, more people were glad McTumor is dead then not. The only reason Hanoi John even got any TV time is because he said “fuck Trump”.

Forum List

Back