Celebrity Big Brother

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Anyone watching it too? That was funny that James got evicted right after Brandi did. I think Ross is going to win. Interesting tidbits Omarosa shared about Trumps administration.

Anyone watching it too? That was funny that James got evicted right after Brandi did. I think Ross is going to win. Interesting tidbits Omarosa shared about Trumps administration.
I have never watched this show, but I do have one question about that girl on there this time named Brandi Glanville. During the show, has she said about anything about how her marriage to actor Eddie Cibrian came to an end? I ask because I am a day one fan of who he got together with. Next month, it will be nine years since that all got started and while she does have the right to be upset over it still if she wants to be, for her to keep going on about it after so many years as if there is nothing else to speak of is what I find to be a sheer and severe turn off. If she wants to keep her fan base from deteriorating, she needs to find a way to get her mind on other things or her fans are just going to look for someone else to support and get behind. I know this because I have seen messages from fans of hers who have grown sick of her not knowing how to let things go finally.

God bless you and her and Eddie and LeAnn Rimes always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

Forum List

Back