Celebrity Apprentice 2015

I wish he (Sig) hadn't have had that tantrum with the two bartenders though. That just came out of left field.
But...he got money for his charity before being fired, so its all good. :)

Now why the FUCK did not that idiot Trump fire whatsherface The Bully That Talks Over Everyone? Oy.

Now why the FUCK did not that idiot Trump fire whatsherface The Bully That Talks Over Everyone? Oy.
I know.... Ratings. The more drama, the more viewers. Trump would never actually put up with an egotistical, back-stabbing, non team player like her in real life.

I see why I fired Kate. The drama is between Vivica and the Bimbo now that Bimbo is out of Brandi's face. What a drama queen. I can't even remember her name..that's how important she is to me. Jeez. Talk about I, I, I, Me, Me, Me syndrome! But next week looks like it's going to be a humdinger!

I can already see where this is going. Trump is sucking Leeza's and Geraldo's asses so much, he is going to make sure the final two will be them.

Meh. I watched last night. I will tonight too. But they have that dorky Gottfried on there and his voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. And Geraldo sucks.

“Celebrity Apprentice” is coming back with Donald Trump and an eclectic cast of famous entrepreneurial hopefuls. On Tuesday, NBC announced the following contestants: Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson, TV personality Leeza Gibbons, actor Lorenzo Lamas, musician Kevin Jonas, Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, retired baseball player Johnny Damon, actress Vivica A. Fox, news personality Geraldo Rivera, reality star Kate Gosselin, actor Ian Ziering, former NFL star Terrell Owens, comedian Gilbert Gottfried, “Deadliest Catch” star Sig Hansen, “Real Housewives” star Brandi Glanville, actress Keisha Knight Pulliam, and reality star Kenya Moore.
Geraldo is a total prick

The Star Stocking

I can see a modern American celebrity such as Eva Mendes, Latina actress who's starred in offbeat and entertaining Hollywood (USA) films such as "Training Day" (2001) with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke, as a new age 'Capitalism Hostess.'

Celebrity Apprentice is a great program.

:afro:

Tron (Film)

eva.jpg

ninja.jpg

Forum List

Back