Celebrity Apprentice 2015

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Meh. I watched last night. I will tonight too. But they have that dorky Gottfried on there and his voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. And Geraldo sucks.

“Celebrity Apprentice” is coming back with Donald Trump and an eclectic cast of famous entrepreneurial hopefuls. On Tuesday, NBC announced the following contestants: Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson, TV personality Leeza Gibbons, actor Lorenzo Lamas, musician Kevin Jonas, Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, retired baseball player Johnny Damon, actress Vivica A. Fox, news personality Geraldo Rivera, reality star Kate Gosselin, actor Ian Ziering, former NFL star Terrell Owens, comedian Gilbert Gottfried, “Deadliest Catch” star Sig Hansen, “Real Housewives” star Brandi Glanville, actress Keisha Knight Pulliam, and reality star Kenya Moore.

I was hoping Sig would get more involved. Bet he wishes he was back on his boat, lol.

The two lady olympians are way out of their league. Bet they wished they were underneath a podium rather than be in that boardroom.

Why am I not surprised Trump suckled Geraldos ass and kept him.

Geraldo is just totally into his own ego. Fuck everyone else, according to him. What a big assed baby. Who doesn't love Mike Rowe's voice??? But Geraldo had a hissy and sulked cuz he said HIS voice is better.

Yeah, Geraldo. You've been around the block a few times..and some empty loot boxes as well. Moron.

I hate him.

Geraldo is just totally into his own ego. Fuck everyone else, according to him. What a big assed baby. Who doesn't love Mike Rowe's voice??? But Geraldo had a hissy and sulked cuz he said HIS voice is better.

Yeah, Geraldo. You've been around the block a few times..and some empty loot boxes as well. Moron.

I hate him.

He's a big womanizer and known cheat.

omg. Gottfried is just disgusting. Jeez. Terrell should have never allowed him to speak..er...SCREETCH.

I read about how the Cosby actress refused to call Cosby to hit him up for money (this was filmed right before the latest allegations began). I think she's got more integrity and dignity than Trump ever will.

Donald Trump fires 8220 Celebrity Apprentice 8221 contestant for refusing to call Bill Cosby - Salon.com
I was wondering about that. I bet she was aware of Bills past problems and that is why she had not spoken to him in 5 years, and was hesitant to call him for money....WAY before it came out in the news.

Sig needs to control his temper. He is not captain of that boat and he was an ass to the two guys that just showed up. I woulda tossed his ass overboard.

Meanwhile, can someone please attach an anchor to Geraldo and toss him in the deepest part of the harbor?

Sig needs to control his temper. He is not captain of that boat and he was an ass to the two guys that just showed up. I woulda tossed his ass overboard.

Meanwhile, can someone please attach an anchor to Geraldo and toss him in the deepest part of the harbor?

Can't stand anyone on that team.

Forum List

Back