Celebrities Gone Ugly

A lot who have had cosmetic surgery. Meg Ryan comes to mind. They seem to get that "joker" smile look to them.

meg-ryan-look-like-now-today-recent1.png

Loved her in the 80's and 90's with her bobbed haircut. A vibrant actress.

Shadow 355

A lot who have had cosmetic surgery. Meg Ryan comes to mind. They seem to get that "joker" smile look to them.

meg-ryan-look-like-now-today-recent1.png

Loved her in the 80's and 90's with her bobbed haircut. A vibrant actress.

Shadow 355

I don't know she got plastic surgery. As far as I can tell, when she first got it, she really didn't need it. She ruined her appearance with it, IMO.

The question is why was it so important that we worried about how freaking pretty they were in the first place? Why do most lefties and teen age girls continue to confuse celebrities with the rolls they play? It's fiction people. Hollywood can put makeup on freaking bigfoot and make him look good.

Last edited:
The question is why was it so important that we worried about how freaking pretty they were in the first place? Why do most lefties and teen age girls continue to confuse celebrities with the rolls they play? It's fiction people. Hollywood can put makeup on freaking bigfoot and make him look good.

That might be true, but some of them were attractive at one time. Meg Ryan? She was cute. I don't remember her ever looking that bad, and then she suddenly got plastic surgery and it didn't turn out very well apparently.

.. I just found this... it's not real but made me laugh....

They've just gotten old. Something that happens if you are lucky.

That might be true, but some of them were attractive at one time. Meg Ryan? She was cute. I don't remember her ever looking that bad, and then she suddenly got plastic surgery and it didn't turn out very well apparently.

and she has not worked hardly at all since... I hear she did not handle her money well and now John Melloncamp has dumped her. She was America's sweetheart but on the same note Billy Chrystal is not looking to good himself, Tom Hanks has lost weight and looks better now. so sad

Teri Garr

481617433-actress-teri-garr-attends-the-professional-gettyimages.jpg

young-frankenstein%20terri%20gar.jpg
Teri Garr has multiple sclerosis. The weight gain is from the medications she needs to stay alive.

My mom has MS and is a bit bloated like that. The steroids that they take sometimes can definitely create what is called a "moon facies" but that doesn't necessarily mean they are overweight.

I think a part of the problem is that because of their muscle weakness, they really cannot exercise.

I think it's Teri Garr that lives about 4 blocks away from me. Teri someone. Could be Teri Hatcher. I can't remember which Teri.

Anyway...this guy didn't go ugly. He has always been ugly. Period.
Ron Howards bro..Clint Howard. Dude is just flat out homely.
clint-howard-3.jpg

Forum List

Back