Celebrities Gone Ugly

Cameron Diaz

I had a Paramedic colleague that I worked with at my last job, whom thought she was so hot. There was a picture of her at the beach with her boyfriend ; and he went totally nuts. I thought she was WAYYY to skinny.

----------------------------------------------------

Nick Nolte.

nick-nolte.jpg

actor_6296.jpg

Shadow 355

The fact of the matter is that none of the aforementioned (un)worthies were ever better looking than the average teenager you may find in any high school.

The gushing was particularly offensive about Cameron Diaz and the whore who stabbed his decent Dad in the back.

I heard she had a problem with alcohol though. If you drink a lot, you are going to age quickly. :)

.. well i'm not quite that bad.. yet ;)

Well, why would you think I was talking about you? ;)

I didn't... but may as well not lie about things!! :)

If you have a problem, you should look for help before something bad happens or before it's too late. It can make you very sick and kill you too. I know, saying these things just goes in one ear and out the other though, from experience. *sigh*

With all the examples of hollyweirdos and others who've gone under the knife and look like shit as a result, why would subsequent ones take the risk?

John Kerry and his bloated Michelin Man face is a current fan favorite of mine. But I guess all that counts is his African-American wife likes the Mr. Puffy head.

Forum List

Back