Celebration Gone Wild!!! Obama's Exit Limo and Walk Down Street

OMG!! President and First Lady out of limo and walking last two blocks.

Crowd has gone wild. Media smitten. I dare say Republicans in procession are awestruck

I did not vote for Obama in 2008.
I never experienced teh adoration some had/have

I'm just proud to be a fucking Americana and I love the First Couple, they are good people. an attractive couple who have done a great job raising a family during this whole circus. they obviously love each other and they represent the best of America

I did not vote for Obama in 2008.
I never experienced teh adoration some had/have

I'm just proud to be a fucking Americana and I love the First Couple, they are good people. an attractive couple who have done a great job raising a family during this whole circus. they obviously love each other and they represent the best of America

I understand what you say, but millions of couples fill those requisites in America.

Since when to be a loving couple makes you a good President?

The presidential inauguration is a tradition it does not require that a person be a good President just that they are elected president for a US presidential inauguration. Why get yourself all worked up over nothing?

Last edited:
The presidential inauguration is a tradition it does not require that a person be a good President just that they are elected president for a US presidential inauguration. Why get yourself all worked up over nothing?

Anybody will do? ok :dunno::laugh:

tumblr_md355fxuGE1qhal0to1_500_zps6d454355.jpg

What is you point? You do not like Obama or you want Donald Duck as president? Perhaps you do not like the Inauguration... I have no use for it.

What is you point? You do not like Obama or you want Donald Duck as president?

Is there a difference between the two? :shock::dev3:

Attractive couple? Have you even seen mooooooooochelle? That is one ugly bitch. Even if I didn't have an idea of what kind of person she is, she is still ugly.

Forum List

Back