Celebrate America For Once : Pictorial

April Snow (New Jersey): Instant Icarus

I took a photo of a snow day in April of this year in New Jersey (USA). Yes, it snowed in early April this year (thank global warming...or whatever it was).

Everyone has a camera these days, built in to their handy-dandy mobile phones.

It was the American company Polaroid that popularized the instant photograph, the camera the spit out your printed photo right after you took it, so you didn't need to go to the one hour photo shop. The Polaroid faded in popularity and gave way to cheap disposable Kodak cameras.

However, this April New Jersey snow day photo I took (with my mobile phone of course...hehe) makes me want to rent the Hollywood (USA) movie "One Hour Photo" (2002) on Netflix or buy a nature-brooding Ansel Adams print.

God bless America!

:afro:

Ansel Adams

Polaroid

april-snow(NJ).jpg

April Snow (New Jersey): Instant Icarus

I took a photo of a snow day in April of this year in New Jersey (USA). Yes, it snowed in early April this year (thank global warming...or whatever it was).

Everyone has a camera these days, built in to their handy-dandy mobile phones.

It was the American company Polaroid that popularized the instant photograph, the camera the spit out your printed photo right after you took it, so you didn't need to go to the one hour photo shop. The Polaroid faded in popularity and gave way to cheap disposable Kodak cameras.

However, this April New Jersey snow day photo I took (with my mobile phone of course...hehe) makes me want to rent the Hollywood (USA) movie "One Hour Photo" (2002) on Netflix or buy a nature-brooding Ansel Adams print.

God bless America!

Ansel Adams

Polaroid

View attachment 41695
Notice how they changed from Global Warming to Global Climate Change......so no matter what happens they can blame it on fossil fuels?

Sort of the way they blame everything on "lack of funding".

School Ties

Let's face it, America has the best colleges/universities in the world.

School reunion photographs are just as valuable as family reunion photographs.

The Polaroid instant camera was an American invention.

Boston, Massachusetts has more high-quality universities in the same area than perhaps any city in the world...

Boston

harvard.jpg

I celebrate it - loyal to the united states of america. Has 4 July come? Maybe i will die before..

Forum List

Back