Ceasefire Begins, But Rockets Still Rain Down on Israel

Geez. You won't recognize sarcasm even if it bites you in the ass and then spits in your face, eh?

Hey, if you want to make a confession your cover for being wrong, I will accept your confession.

So you say your story was true then? You still claim Hamas fired rockets after the cease fire had begun?

The ceasefire started at 7:00 PM.

The last Hamas rocket was launched at 7:15.

Geez. You won't recognize sarcasm even if it bites you in the ass and then spits in your face, eh?

Hey, if you want to make a confession your cover for being wrong, I will accept your confession.

So you say your story was true then? You still claim Hamas fired rockets after the cease fire had begun?

As I said before. I know the times and situations in which the southern district is under rocket fire. I live in the south. Anyone doubting me is not only rude, but also insulting.

Don't you know what's going on in your own district?

What's the raised eyebrow for?!

As I said before. I know the times and situations in which the southern district is under rocket fire. I live in the south. Anyone doubting me is not only rude, but also insulting.

So where is that being reported? Only from you?
Did you see rockets or just hear sirens?

Are you asking us to accept that because you heard sirens that there were necessarily rockets?

Seems someone is not telling the truth.

Either your sources are telling lies or all the other press is covering up the rocket fire.

Are you asking us to accept that because you heard sirens that there were necessarily rockets?
Why should she lie?:trolls:

We don't see the rockets
smiley26.gif
not usually and not when it's dark

We hear the sirens and the explosions of the falling or the Iron Dome.

Anyway.

I hope you get a good nights sleep.
Sirens and fear cannot make for good rest. With any luck it will hold for a long time.

Let's hope that will be for years, and EVERYONE is given a better life.

Seems someone is not telling the truth.

Either your sources are telling lies or all the other press is covering up the rocket fire.

Foreign press most of the time doesn't tell the whole truth.

I see no point of arguing further.

You want to think I'm lying? suit yourself. You take the sources, and my words? cool

I see no point of trying to "justify" myself to you that I'm not lying.

I don't need to justify myself to no-one.

Forum List

Back