CDZ

I just keep scaring them off Chris....sheesh...such whiny wankers.

Hey...I just noticed this...maybe it was there before but I didn't see it? Now, when I hit the search for new posts - if it's a thread in CDZ it has a little CDZ logo next to it so it's obvious it's in the CDZ.

I like that!!!!! It's so easy to forget a thread is in the CDZ when you're all fired up, puffing out your chest and furiously typing out a stunning retort to some poster you are quite sure is worthy of the monicker "moron" and "intellectual degenerate" ....only to discover...ooops...we're in the CDZ zone....

:)
I set that up Friday. It's a good way to differentiate that forum so there are no mistakes anymore ;) Glad you like it Coyote!

I love that word, wanker. I'm going to have to remember that one and put it to good use! :lol: I think it should be accompanied by "bloody" though, as in "hey ya bloody wankers!"

:lol: Wanker is a word everyone should have in his or her artillery....along with Scumwaffle and a few others I can't think of ;)

I love that word, wanker. I'm going to have to remember that one and put it to good use! :lol: I think it should be accompanied by "bloody" though, as in "hey ya bloody wankers!"

:lol: Wanker is a word everyone should have in his or her artillery....along with Scumwaffle and a few others I can't think of ;)

"Knobhead" and "load of wank" are good ones.

I don't forget when I'm in there - but I sometimes reply to a new thread without looking to see where it is - ok...attention to detail might not be one of my stellar qualities....:beer:

I got smacked not realizing I was in CDZ. After watched threads, I go to active topics, so appreciate the tag. It doesn't deter me, but gives me a heads up. This is fine!
Me too.

I'll just avoid it now, and be my usual self no holds barred.

Forum List

Back