CBS U.S. may consider troops in Libya

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
What happen to obamas words about not sending any troops into Libya?

CBS/AP) WASHINGTON - The United States may consider sending troops into Libya with a possible international ground force that could aid the rebels, according to the general who led the military mission until NATO took over.

Army Gen. Carter Ham also told lawmakers Thursday that added American participation would not be ideal, and ground troops could erode the international coalition and make it more difficult to get Arab support for operations in Libya.

General: U.S. may consider troops in Libya - CBS News

I was just In Iraq in Wed., not going to happen. trust me.

SAS forces will be used with US assistance. what that assistance is, is far above our collective pay grade.

Dose this really turn you Conservatives on? honestly?

lol, thanks Article. BTW, im a huge Orlando Magic fan!

love your "free weed and titties for everyone mantra." I could dig on somes of thats.

Im not really surprised that it's an option. I dont think it's a good option. But then again I don't think we need to be involved in the Libyan civil war at all.

agreed Avatar, I think we have to wait a few more weeks to see if the French forces can do what is expected. If we have to (ugh) bail them out, then we have a new mess.

Libya is a BP glory hole, let the UK and CO worry about it.

Im not really surprised that it's an option. I dont think it's a good option. But then again I don't think we need to be involved in the Libyan civil war at all.

All I want is obama to be honest. He does not have to reveal states secerts but a little honesty .

All I want is obama to be honest. He does not have to reveal states secerts but a little honesty .

I think we as need to start being honest with ourselves before we can expect our leaders to be honest with us. Too many people are sticking their head in the sand.

I just pray that I'm not one of them.

I think we as need to start being honest with ourselves before we can expect our leaders to be honest with us. Too many people are sticking their head in the sand.

I just pray that I'm not one of them.

I posted this 04/01/11 eight days later and we have this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-the-no-boots-on-the-ground-policy-obama.html

Soooo.. when that happens will RW/TM and the rest of the people that said it's not a war admit it is a war?

Dems need to understand they have been had, like what Bush did to Conservatives. In fact this is just another topic that Obama on his own goes out of his way to be JUST LIKE BUSH, lolz.

Soooo.. when that happens will RW/TM and the rest of the people that said it's not a war admit it is a war?

Dems need to understand they have been had, like what Bush did to Conservatives. In fact this is just another topic that Obama on his own goes out of his way to be JUST LIKE BUSH, lolz.

They will continue to blame Boooooush

Forum List

Back