CBS Says forget conservatism

you're really not very bright... are you.

You're the one making an ass of himself by saying that a "Spokesman" does not represent anyone. :dunno:

Who the fuck would a spokesman be speaking for if not the people who shares the same views? :udaman:

Unreal......:doubt:

He does not represent EVERYONE, dipshit. Someone can be a conservative, and not follow EVERY tenant of conservatism. Just like someone can be a Catholic, and not follow every single Catholic principle... or a Jew and not follow every single Jewish tenant... etc etc etc.

The fact that this simple thing confounds you amuses me to no end :rofl:

you're really not very bright... are you.

You're the one making an ass of himself by saying that a "Spokesman" does not represent anyone. :dunno:

Who the fuck would a spokesman be speaking for if not the people who shares the same views? :udaman:

A person can "claim" that he is the spokesman if his ego believes it to be true, doesn't mean that it is. Many talk radio hosts make the "claim" they speak for their ideological movement, everyone has an opinion of such a view, but none have been nominated and selected to speak for such a position. Case in point, CBS news can have a selected "spokesman" speak for their position when it comes to a commentary over a political view or weighing in on a decision. Who SPECIFICALLY can you name has personally selected Rush Limbaugh to be a spokesman for the conservative position? Can you provide some proof?

I'll bet there are a few million ditto-heads that would STRONGLY disagree with you on this. :thewave:

He does not represent EVERYONE, dipshit. Someone can be a conservative, and not follow EVERY tenant of conservatism. Just like someone can be a Catholic, and not follow every single Catholic principle... or a Jew and not follow every single Jewish tenant... etc etc etc.

A person can "claim" that he is the spokesman if his ego believes it to be true, doesn't mean that it is. Many talk radio hosts make the "claim" they speak for their ideological movement, everyone has an opinion of such a view, but none have been nominated and selected to speak for such a position. Case in point, CBS news can have a selected "spokesman" speak for their position when it comes to a commentary over a political view or weighing in on a decision. Who SPECIFICALLY can you name has personally selected Rush Limbaugh to be a spokesman for the conservative position? Can you provide some proof?

I'll bet there are a few million ditto-heads that would STRONGLY disagree with you on this. :thewave:

you can bet whatever you like, doesn't make it true.

I can bet you're a closet republican, pretnedning to be a Democrat, just to get someone to talk to you in here... doesn't make it true.

Bets.. supposition... the last bastion of a failed argument.

Goose... FAIL.

I can bet you're a closet republican, pretnedning to be a Democrat, just to get someone to talk to you in here... doesn't make it true.

Goose... FAIL.

What? It's not true that in order to be a spokesman you must have followers? :cuckoo: What planet are you from? Whether or not you like it Rush is YOUR spokesman.

And....if I was trying to get someone to talk to me I sure as hell wouldn't pretend to be a Democrat. The rabid wingnuts have us greatly outnumbered.

He does not represent EVERYONE, dipshit. Someone can be a conservative, and not follow EVERY tenant of conservatism. Just like someone can be a Catholic, and not follow every single Catholic principle.

And yet they are still lead in their faith by the Pope.

He does not represent EVERYONE, dipshit. Someone can be a conservative, and not follow EVERY tenant of conservatism. Just like someone can be a Catholic, and not follow every single Catholic principle.

And yet they are still lead in their faith by the Pope.

The Pope 'IS' the head of the Catholic church. He was elected officially as such by the college of Cardinals in Rome. Regardless, while he does lead me ion my faith, that does not mean he controls every thought I have, or every aspect of my life.

Rush has NOT been officially elected as the voice/spokesperson of Conservatism. The only people who claim he has, are liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Goose... FAIL.

What? It's not true that in order to be a spokesman you must have followers? :cuckoo: What planet are you from? Whether or not you like it Rush is YOUR spokesman.

And....if I was trying to get someone to talk to me I sure as hell wouldn't pretend to be a Democrat. The rabid wingnuts have us greatly outnumbered.

To be a self proclaimed spokesman does not make you a spokesman.

For someone to say he is THEIR spokesman means nothing more than he is THAT PERSONS spokesman.

I guess I am a little confused why such a basic concept is so difficult for you to understand.

Oh, so NOW when one person says something, the whole group doesn't agree?

What about all your 'Rush speaks for the GOP' crap ass threads?

dipshit.

Because Rush claims to be YOUR spokesman.....

RUSH: And that's why you want me as your spokesman.

Caller: Rush is My Spokesman - The Rush Limbaugh Show

A... he is certainly not 'my' spokesman.
B... please show me a single quote where Rush said he speaks for, runs, controls, etc. the GOP as a whole. From a reliable, verifiable source, please.

I'll wait.

BTW.. the CALLER said it.. not Rush. He did not claim to BE the spokesperson, he said the CALLER wanted him to be the spokesperson. Difference.

Rush did say that Colin Powell speaks for the GOP!!All you need to do is check the files around the 2008 elections.

Because Rush claims to be YOUR spokesman.....

Caller: Rush is My Spokesman - The Rush Limbaugh Show

A... he is certainly not 'my' spokesman.
B... please show me a single quote where Rush said he speaks for, runs, controls, etc. the GOP as a whole. From a reliable, verifiable source, please.

I'll wait.

BTW.. the CALLER said it.. not Rush. He did not claim to BE the spokesperson, he said the CALLER wanted him to be the spokesperson. Difference.

Rush did say that Colin Powell speaks for the GOP!!All you need to do is check the files around the 2008 elections.

Rush could say he's the czar of Russia... doesn't mean he is.

I say its time conservatives ditch the GOP. They are just another liberal party. A true conservative party will attract many democrats.

i pray that Paul sticks it out to the very end. not that it's really gonna matter. the US will be about 23-25 trillion in debt after Obama's or Romney's term is over in 2017.

Last edited:

Goose... FAIL.

For someone to say he is THEIR spokesman means nothing more than he is THAT PERSONS spokesman.

I guess I am a little confused why such a basic concept is so difficult for you to understand.

Give him time, he may one day come around to understanding the concept. Hence his inability to name precisely what organization specifically gave the nod to Rush to be their selected personal spokesman for the entire conservative movement. Even the station that carries the broadcasts of Rush Limbaugh will not come foward and endorse or share in the views of any of the various commentary hosts that use and share in their network. All Goose has is unproven opinions, which he is welcome to share.

I'm sure he wouldn't say Janeane Garofalo represents THE true liberal spokeswoman, and that he agrees to everything that she expresses with regard to the views of the political left. Actually, my mistake, Michael Moore represents the true "image" of the left (an over weight individual expressing the need for afordable FREE Health Care without any pre-conditions. Good luck getting away with THAT one, when you have Michelle Obama that likes to place the blame of obesity solely on the fault of the individual not following a proper diet).

Perhaps it's the OWS movement that represents the ideals of the true left? That is, if you can organize their message and reduce what it is they are actually in protest about down to a David Letterman top ten list.

Last edited:

Give him time, he may one day come around to understanding the concept. Hence his inability to name precisely what organization specifically gave the nod to Rush to be their selected personal spokesman for the entire conservative movement. Even the station that carries the broadcasts of Rush Limbaugh will not come foward and endorse or share in the views of any of the various commentary hosts that use and share in their network. All Goose has is unproven opinions, which he is welcome to share.

I'm sure he wouldn't say Janeane Garofalo represents THE true liberal spokeswoman, and that he agrees to everything that she expresses with regard to the views of the political left. Actually, my mistake, Michael Moore represents the true "image" of the left (an over weight individual expressing the need for afordable FREE Health Care without any pre-conditions. Good luck getting away with THAT one, when you have Michelle Obama that likes to place the blame of obesity solely on the fault of the individual not following a proper diet).

Perhaps it's the OWS movement that represents the ideals of the true left? That is, if you can organize their message and reduce what it is they are actually in protest about down to a David Letterman top ten list.

Just so long as Free Range Latrines or Toilets top the list. :D

Forum List

Back