CBS Says forget conservatism

so the whole company sat on the stage and told him that?

Oh, so NOW when one person says something, the whole group doesn't agree?

What about all your 'Rush speaks for the GOP' crap ass threads?

dipshit.

Because Rush claims to be YOUR spokesman.....

CALLER:.....I'm glad that you're my conservative mouthpiece......

RUSH: And that's why you want me as your spokesman.

Caller: Rush is My Spokesman - The Rush Limbaugh Show

dipshit.

A... he is certainly not 'my' spokesman.
B... please show me a single quote where Rush said he speaks for, runs, controls, etc. the GOP as a whole. From a reliable, verifiable source, please.

I'll wait.

BTW.. the CALLER said it.. not Rush. He did not claim to BE the spokesperson, he said the CALLER wanted him to be the spokesperson. Difference.

Last edited:

dipshit.

Seems some geese don't know the difference between the GOP (Grand Old Party), the Republican Party, and Conservatives. The only clowns you'll hear claiming Rush speaks for, is the leader of, etc. the GOP are lefty pundits and other vermin.

If such dimwits ever took the time to actually listen for themselves they'd know Rush has little if anything good to say about the Republican Party. He hammers it or particular members virtually every day.

Rush is a leading voice of Conservatism, a fine spokesman so to speak.

dipshit.

And David Berkowitz claimed to have a talking dog named Sam.

So?

dipshit.

Seems some geese don't know the difference between the GOP (Grand Old Party), the Republican Party, and Conservatives. The only clowns you'll hear claiming Rush speaks for, is the leader of, etc. the GOP are lefty pundits and other vermin.

If such dimwits ever took the time to actually listen for themselves they'd know Rush has little if anything good to say about the Republican Party. He hammers it or particular members virtually every day.

Ok....Rush is a spokesman for Conservatives. I can live with that. :eusa_whistle:

Ok....Rush is a spokesman for Conservatives. I can live with that. :eusa_whistle:
your reading comprehension skills are almost as bad as TM's

Conservatism... is not the same as Conservatives. Saying one is a fine spokesperson for something, does not mean he automatically represents everyone who follows the practice.

A person can be a 'conservative', and not follow every tenant in 'conservatism'.

Conservatism... is not the same as Conservatives. Saying one is a fine spokesperson for something, does not mean he automatically represents everyone who follows the practice.

A person can be a 'conservative', and not follow every tenant in 'conservatism'.

You'd probably say the same thing about Jesus, the Apostles and Christianity. :cuckoo:

You'd probably say the same thing about Jesus, the Apostles and Christianity. :cuckoo:

you're really not very bright... are you.

A 'person' said Rush is a good spokesperson for Conservatism.... GOD said Jesus was His Son.

Huge difference.

Last edited:
Ron Paul shrugs off electability concerns - CBS News

CBS suggested this morning to Ron Paul that he should forget about conservatism and instead rally around the GOP. Suggesting that he forget about smaller government and support Mitt Romney so the Republicans can win.

Who said the MSM was liberal? Seems like they're looking out for the Reps. FOX buy them out? :D

This would seem to blow a big hole in their talking point that Obama has MSM in his back pocket.

You're the one making an ass of himself by saying that a "Spokesman" does not represent anyone. :dunno:

Who the fuck would a spokesman be speaking for if not the people who shares the same views? :udaman:

Unreal......:doubt:

You're the one making an ass of himself by saying that a "Spokesman" does not represent anyone. :dunno:

Who the fuck would a spokesman be speaking for if not the people who shares the same views? :udaman:

He does not represent EVERYONE, dipshit. Someone can be a conservative, and not follow EVERY tenant of conservatism. Just like someone can be a Catholic, and not follow every single Catholic principle... or a Jew and not follow every single Jewish tenant... etc etc etc.

The fact that this simple thing confounds you amuses me to no end :rofl:

A person can "claim" that he is the spokesman if his ego believes it to be true, doesn't mean that it is. Many talk radio hosts make the "claim" they speak for their ideological movement, everyone has an opinion of such a view, but none have been nominated and selected to speak for such a position. Case in point, CBS news can have a selected "spokesman" speak for their position when it comes to a commentary over a political view or weighing in on a decision. Who SPECIFICALLY can you name has personally selected Rush Limbaugh to be a spokesman for the conservative position? Can you provide some proof?

Last edited:

A person can "claim" that he is the spokesman if his ego believes it to be true, doesn't mean that it is. Many talk radio hosts make the "claim" they speak for their ideological movement, everyone has an opinion of such a view, but none have been nominated and selected to speak for such a position. Case in point, CBS news can have a selected "spokesman" speak for their position when it comes to a commentary over a political view or weighing in on a decision. Who SPECIFICALLY can you name has personally selected Rush Limbaugh to be a spokesman for the conservative position? Can you provide some proof?

proof? He don' need no stinking proof... he has personal supposition on his side!

New Topics

Forum List

Back