CBS Puub debate....To war, to war... Paul only sane one...

Lots of Chickenhawk Warmongers these days and they're in both parties. Warmongering is a Bi-Partisan effort for sure. We've been bombing & killing for 70yrs. straight. Both Democrats & Republicans are responsible. This post is very disingenuous.

Lotta people make alot of money off of war. Banks make tons of money off of war. Media gets money from the people who profit the most from war.

I think we should make every citizen serve 3 years in the military and we should pay them nothing or close to it. In return college should be free to anyone provided GPA is maintained.

That will solve the student loan issues, and it would solve the perpetual war problem. It will also solve the problem of needing expensive substandard government contractors acting as middle men plundering the treasury on our nation building fiascos. They are crony capitalism at its finest. The idea of handing government money to privatly held corporations to handle logistics and more for the military is absurd.

The solutions are out there people. They are not hard to find. The reason we have no solutions is because the Oligarchy likes things exactly the way they are today.

Lots of Chickenhawk Warmongers these days and they're in both parties. Warmongering is a Bi-Partisan effort for sure. We've been bombing & killing for 70yrs. straight. Both Democrats & Republicans are responsible. This post is very disingenuous.

Yes there are both democrats and republicans responsible. That's an easy cloak to shield yourself behind though, without getting into the ugly details of sheer volume on each side. Because when you venture into that side of the argument, you lose. The right has typically been the side calling for war, and the left has been the side opposing it, all while the right call them out for opposing it. You can't deny that. You going to deny nearly an entire recent decade?

Even since then and now as well you have individuals who have called/are calling for war against North Korea, Iran and others. They're salivating for the next occupation they can commit our boys in uniform to.

I dunno if your aware but there is no difference between the left and the right. They are all demublicans. Partisanship is yesterday. Most people are interested in solving problems not bickering about who is at fault. They are all at fault, and if you cant see that, and then move past it, then I really pity you.

Yes there are both democrats and republicans responsible. That's an easy cloak to shield yourself behind though, without getting into the ugly details of sheer volume on each side. Because when you venture into that side of the argument, you lose. The right has typically been the side calling for war, and the left has been the side opposing it, all while the right call them out for opposing it. You can't deny that. You going to deny nearly an entire recent decade?

Even since then and now as well you have individuals who have called/are calling for war against North Korea, Iran and others. They're salivating for the next occupation they can commit our boys in uniform to.

I dunno if your aware but there is no difference between the left and the right. They are all demublicans. Partisanship is yesterday. Most people are interested in solving problems not bickering about who is at fault. They are all at fault, and if you cant see that, and then move past it, then I really pity you.

Oh please. There are extreme differences between the left and the right especially concerning problem solving and figuring out how to fix the problems that have been caused.

Don't give me that shit about bickering. If conservatives had their way, there wouldn't ever be a statute of limitations on individuals opinions about their policies and politics.

"That was a year ago! No sense in talking about what got us here! No pointing fingers!" Listening to people sometimes, it seems like they'd like people not to be able to have a memory longer than five minutes or a mind to do anything to change things that are wrong.

I think we should just keep trusting Muslims to do the right thing and if they dont, send them a letter scolding them about how upset and disappointed we are. Hell, maybe even pass sanctions, since the lifestyle in the Middle East is SO GREAT that they'd tremble in fear of what sanctions may do.

Yeah. That'll work.

Americans can be so funny. We've been at War for the last 70yrs. There has been no repite in our bombing & killing campaigns. And i hate to break it to this OP,but many Democrats have been involved. This is not a one-party policy. It's a 70yr. bombing campaign carried out by both Parties. That's the truth.

Americans can be so funny. We've been at War for the last 70yrs. There has been no repite in our bombing & killing campaigns. And i hate to break it to this OP,but many Democrats have been involved. This is not a one-party policy. It's a 70yr. bombing campaign carried out by both Parties. That's the truth.

The only thing you left out,they both lie like a rug about being for or against it,before they were for it they were against it,wait against it before...........

The only thing you left out,they both lie like a rug about being for or against it,before they were for it they were against it,wait against it before...........

Yup. You nailed it. Thanks.

Forum List

Back