CBS Poll: Do You Want Sarah Palin To Run For President In 2012? 64% Yes-31% No

Palin would have acted "immediately".

She would have "done something".

She would have started doing something "right away".

She would have made sure everyone else was "doing something".

To Republicans, she would be a better President than even George Bush.

Just to make sure I understand..

You would never do Sarah Palin, but you would be happy to do Stephanies dog?

"To do"???? I thought we were talking about voting for President. How do you get from "voting for President" to "to do"?

You need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.

And in line with your question then I may ask:

I thought we were talking about voting for president. How do you get a "dog" running for a position only a human is entitled to have?

Lighten up.

You should ask Stephanie about the dog. She brought her family member up, not us.

you get a bunch of lefties in a one big back slapping circle jerk and it ain't a pretty thing to watch.

and then you got one going around thanking them all for their, sumthing.

nope, not pretty at all.

back slapping is not the same as a circle jerk....didn't you learn anything as a teenager?

It must have made for some seriously uncomfortable situations after football games....

"To do"???? I thought we were talking about voting for President. How do you get from "voting for President" to "to do"?

I thought we were talking about voting for president. How do you get a "dog" running for a position only a human is entitled to have?

Lighten up.

You should ask Stephanie about the dog. She brought her family member up, not us.

aaaaawwwwww, how cute.

Lighten up.

aaaaawwwwww, how cute.
Your dog? So you say. We want pics.

She Quit...she Resigned. Could you please explain the difference? TIA

I won't bother if you don't know the difference. She gave her reason for resigning and we who lived in Alaska understood, because we were living through it. I could tell you the difference till I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't make one bit of difference any, so why bother.

I see...there is no difference. You know there's no difference. So you cannot explain yourself and therefore will deflect. I figured as much. No surprises here.
As you can clearly see...its Bizarro world for the average right-winger/Republican putz out there.

Up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left for these lemmings.

Strange form of self-hypnosis these cult-people participate in.

They will rationalize away the sun if its necessary...and be COMPLETELY convinced its true.

In their world Sarah Palin is a true patriot serving her country at a higher level because resigning isn't quiting.

Obama didn't win...he lost.

McCain didn't lose...he's a winner.

When a Democrat lies about their military service...its a felony and he not only needs to resign or kicked out or both, but be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

When a Republican lies about their military service or their father's service...its a non-issue and a timely distraction unleashed upon the gen pop by the opposing party...worthy of nothing more than a mere yawn.

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....

LOL!!!

The Republicans are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back