CBS Omits Paul from Poll

KSoze

Dec 17, 2011
While some of the claims that Paul was omitted from the polls were somewhat bogus, this one is pretty Blatant any way you spin it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0qPKrwIwPs&feature=player_embedded]CBS Omits Ron Paul From Latest New Hampshire Poll - YouTube[/ame]

The poll I looked at last week had him around 20%, but still how lame even if he was 10%.
He is obviously THAT big of a threat to their stupid media company that they don't mention him. American people should be insulted that the media thinks they are so dumb they can't count to a 100.

Turns out he is at 14% according to this poll, kind of odd though.

Suffolk University - Romney Crushing Field in NH among Likely GOP Primary Voters
Not odd at all. Ron Paul doesn't toe the RNC Republican line so he must be stopped. His popularity among Democrats AND Republicans doesn't matter.

Republicans want Big Gov't Conservatives, no one else need apply.
Democrats want Big Gov't Liberals, no one else need apply.

The "D" and "R" next to their names gives you the illusion of choice.

Did you see the entire news story of just this clip? It is entirely possible that his numbers were mentioned separately right after the clip cut off. As the #2 in the poll I can't imagine them totally leaving him out. I smell a hoax.

In the video the lady said, Romney leads his closest rival by 30%. So sounds like to me they are saying Newt and Huntsman are Romney's competition.

I think the "Someone else" video wasn't censorship of Paul but so far that's what this looks like.

Does it really matter? A google search of the title finds it posted everywhere paulbots congregate. For what was probably just a badly produced piece they sure got a lot of mileage.

He is obviously THAT big of a threat to their stupid media company…

And how exactly would a ‘president Paul’ be a threat to CBS? Wouldn’t they flourish under a Paul regime devoid of regulation?

Or do they think Paul will try something weird with the First Amendment.

Does it really matter? A google search of the title finds it posted everywhere paulbots congregate. For what was probably just a badly produced piece they sure got a lot of mileage.

Why does it matter? If this is what they are reporting then it is inaccurate. It demonstrates media bias.
If it had been Obama, Clinton, whoever I'd still be saying the same thing.

Badly produced? How hard is it to get accurate representation of SIX candidates. More like blatant misrepresentation to me. Not only did they leave one out they said Romney's closest rival was 30% away.

Sorry guy, I detest TV news almost as much as today's fake libertarian Paulbots. Hard to get upset about either one ripping the other to pieces but real conspiracies are rare, I would sooner believe incompetent infotainment producers.

Forum List

Back