CBS/NYT Poll: Obama Maintains Double Digit Lead

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
A "reliable source" tells Ben Smith that the CBS/New York Times poll due out later today will have Sen. Barack Obama leading Sen. John McCain by 11 points among likely voters, "ticking down two points since their poll a week ago, but still a very, very wide margin in the waning days of the contest."

CBS/NYT Poll: Obama Maintains Double Digit Lead -- Political Wire

Last year, they predicted Bush would win the election by 3.

Poll: Bush Up 3 Pts. In Final Days, CBS/NYT: Bush Tops Kerry Among Likely Voters, 49-46% - CBS News

Everything Matters- Rednecks for Obama part 2 Asheville, NC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxymuRFJg2k&feature=channel]YouTube - Everything Matters- Rednecks for Obama part 2 Asheville, NC[/ame]

Now if CBS and NY Times would only stop losing so much money they could afford to make long distance calls when doing their polling. :D

CBS swings to $12.46B 3Q loss after hefty charge.
Link here

Citing the weak prospects for advertising revenues, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services cut the Times' corporate credit rating to junk bond status Thursday.
Link here

Last edited:
Now if CBS and NY Times would only stop losing so much money they could afford to make long distance calls when doing their polling. :D

Exactly, We should be listening to companies who actually has profits. The higher the profit, the more credibility especially in this economic crisis. That being said, we should listen to what Exxon says.

A "reliable source" tells Ben Smith that the CBS/New York Times poll due out later today will have Sen. Barack Obama leading Sen. John McCain by 11 points among likely voters, "ticking down two points since their poll a week ago, but still a very, very wide margin in the waning days of the contest."

CBS/NYT Poll: Obama Maintains Double Digit Lead -- Political Wire

Last year, they predicted Bush would win the election by 3.

Poll: Bush Up 3 Pts. In Final Days, CBS/NYT: Bush Tops Kerry Among Likely Voters, 49-46% - CBS News

Wow CBS and the New York Times eh. Yeah there is an unbiased Poll if I ever saw one.

LOL

Please stop diluting yourself and watch all the polls, and not just the ones done by media groups who long ago showed us they favor Obama.

They dont want to look at reality, right wing nuts continue to focus on Hannity's show, then come nov.5th red states will double the prescriptions for anti-depressants.. McCain is finished, his short t-rex arms will be craddling palin in tears..

They dont want to look at reality, right wing nuts continue to focus on Hannity's show, then come nov.5th red states will double the prescriptions for anti-depressants.. McCain is finished, his short t-rex arms will be craddling palin in tears..
sorry, the right wing doesnt suffer from post election stress disorder
unlike the moron left that has for 8 year

sorry, the right wing doesnt suffer from post election stress disorder
unlike the moron left that has for 8 year

ohh I think you need a refresher, maybe 2006? I remember a certain dim president making the comment "we took a thumpin" well here comes the tsunami,, enjoy :D

ohh I think you need a refresher, maybe 2006? I remember a certain dim president making the comment "we took a thumpin" well here comes the tsunami,, enjoy :D
sorry, there was nothing like the post 2000 and 2004

[youtube]AepyGm9Me6w[/youtube]

Get it? Tsunami? Hawii-5-O?
Obama's from Hawii.

sorry, there was nothing like the post 2000 and 2004

keep living off the past, because the future has no room for the failed republicans. spoken best by a 70yr old senator with t-rex arms.

“We came to Washington to change it, and Washington changed us.” -McCain

keep living off the past, because the future has no room for the failed republicans. spoken best by a 70yr old senator with t-rex arms.

oh the incite!!!!

Thanks for the update, this is a relief. I guess the liberals can relax now, and stay home and watch Oprah. I hear the lines are long, and it looks like rain. The pressures off. Relax, smokem if you gottem.

yes, moron, those that forget the past are condemned to repeat it

You know what attack McCain for his policy anything-- when you attack him because of what happened when he was a POW it really shows your true colors. It shows your maturity level must be about that of the infant in my arms.

CaféAuLait;870420 said:
You know what attack McCain for his policy anything-- when you attack him because of what happened when he was a POW it really shows your true colors. It shows your maturity level must be about that of the infant in my arms.
exactly

CaféAuLait;870420 said:

cry me a river,, His policies are so horrid and outdated where do I start. Is it the failed trickle down economic policy? The fact he is one of the biggest advocates for deregulation, then when the crisis occured he called himself the sheriff of regulation. maybe his lie that Iraq was safe for Americans to walk freely. How about suspending a campaign promising not to resume until a bailout is reached, or claimimng he was responsible for getting republican support when in fact all republicans from arizona voted against it(excluding himself). Resuming campaign even though bailout was not reached. The fundamentals of the economy are strong. We dont need another president who opens his mouth before he thinks. Remeber him claiming to fire someone who the president had no authority to do.

Forum List

Back