CBS News' Lara Logan Breaks Silence On Horrific Rape Ordeal In Egypt

So we just wipe out everyone participating in the mob? Personally, I think we should just let them do what they want, where they live. We should withdraw all military presence and all monetary support for every project. We have plenty to attend to here in our own country. Unfortunately, our pols do not agree and will insist on throwing ever more of our resources down shitholes like the Middle East.
Now here's a world view for ya!

I suppose that college campuses during the late 1960s would not be worthy of any funding because of anti-war protests. Or the Deep South should have been excused from federal largess due to the actions of Sheriff Bull Connor and the likes of him. I suppose the only worthy society is a fully compliant society. Who sets the rules for compliance?

And since the Middle East is such a shit hole, and similarly should be cleared from our national radar, we should not get so upset when they shut off the oil again.

If we followed your prescription, we would not only be energy starved, paying exorbitant prices to heat our homes, drive our cars and get anything delivered to anywhere, but we would also be even more beholding to whatever power steps in to fill the massive vacuum left by our absence.

We would not be energy starved if we could pull the environmentalist zealots heads out of our asses and developed our own energy resources. We have plenty of energy available to us but so much of it is off-limits to development, it isn't funny. So let the rag-heads shut off the flow of oil.
Fact is, the Middle East has been a hotbed of tribal conflict for as long as they've been writing about it. Libs are very fond of telling us that we wouldn't have problems with muslim terrorists if we hadn't interjected ourselves into their affairs. I agree. So let's get the fudge out of their affairs and leave them to it. That way, they can do whatever the hell they want to their own citizens.

I most heartily agree. But I don't think it will solve mob violence in a place by wiping out the entire populace either.

So we just wipe out everyone participating in the mob? Personally, I think we should just let them do what they want, where they live. We should withdraw all military presence and all monetary support for every project. We have plenty to attend to here in our own country. Unfortunately, our pols do not agree and will insist on throwing ever more of our resources down shitholes like the Middle East.

What do you suggest we do when we have mob violence in THIS country? Because we do, and have had some pretty nasty mob violence in our past.

I am very interested in your suggested solution to the question of mob violence. It appears to be on the uptick and I suspect we will need solutions soon enough.

This is just another confirmation of what we already know about savage Islamists in the middle east. They are barbarians, how could anyone expect them to act differently? Well, maybe if you bought into the liberals' propaganda that tells us Islam is a religion of peace, and that these people just want democracy.

The fact that none of the men broke any of their own laws speaks volumes about their society.

The fact that the Hussein supports this society speaks volumes about his character.

Given Lara's undoubtedly liberal media point of view, she probably did not expect what happened to her. It would appear that she had bought into that myth about how progressive and nice the Muslim Brotherhood is. Otherwise, she might have been somewhat more cautious. That said, she still did not deserve what happened to her.

This is just another confirmation of what we already know about savage Islamists in the middle east. They are barbarians, how could anyone expect them to act differently? Well, maybe if you bought into the liberals' propaganda that tells us Islam is a religion of peace, and that these people just want democracy.

The fact that none of the men broke any of their own laws speaks volumes about their society.

The fact that the Hussein supports this society speaks volumes about his character.

Grant this, if you were married to the likes of the First Silverback, wouldn't you welcome the god-given right to beat the shit out of her any chance you had?

Given Lara's undoubtedly liberal media point of view, she probably did not expect what happened to her. It would appear that she had bought into that myth about how progressive and nice the Muslim Brotherhood is. Otherwise, she might have been somewhat more cautious. That said, she still did not deserve what happened to her.

I would say she was very, very niaeve about the current Egyptian culture, the people and how women are treated there, lots of Westerners see the Pyramids and the documentaries on the history channel and get warm butterflies in their stomach and they start getting romantic ideas in their head about that country, she probably thought that Egypt was little different from Italy or Greece.

What do you suggest we do when we have mob violence in THIS country? Because we do, and have had some pretty nasty mob violence in our past.

I am very interested in your suggested solution to the question of mob violence. It appears to be on the uptick and I suspect we will need solutions soon enough.

Solutions such as "Kill them all"?

Ahhhh, the days when journalists were active members of the military! If Lara Logan was treated like Ernie Pyle, she would have been in uniform, armed and shooting back.

Instead she plopped down in the middle of a war zone, wearing a pencil skirt saying "don't hurt me, I'm a girl".

Some idiot, probably a politician who never fought anyone at any time, thought that non-combatant journalists would be safer than journalists who were required to be active military. It was a very bad decision.

Ahhhh, the days when journalists were active members of the military! If Lara Logan was treated like Ernie Pyle, she would have been in uniform, armed and shooting back.

Instead she plopped down in the middle of a war zone, wearing a pencil skirt saying "don't hurt me, I'm a girl".

Some idiot, probably a politician who never fought anyone at any time, thought that non-combatant journalists would be safer than journalists who were required to be active military. It was a very bad decision.

White women with blonde hair and blue eyes are lusted over bad in the Middle East, to alot of those guys she was a walking wet dream and they couldn't help themselves, and they don't see what they did was wrong.

White women with blonde hair and blue eyes are lusted over bad in the Middle East, to alot of those guys she was a walking wet dream and they couldn't help themselves, and they don't see what they did was wrong.

They don't see what they did was wrong because under their laws and culture what they did wasn't wrong at all. Especially when someone started shouting that she was a Jew. She's lucky she's alive.

There was a huge controversy when the decision was made to "embed" reporters rather than have them be active military as they had been. They were required to have full military training and be under the orders of superior officers like any other military member. There are no standards for reporters, no training and little information. Since journalists and reporters are only under the dubious orders of newsroom executives exercising idiocy like sending girls to battlefields. Those girls are so stupid themselves that they wander off.

Why do these executives send blonde blue-eyed girls among murderous muslims who hate them? Because a cute girl giving the report "live" might increase a rating. Some ugly guy in uniform carrying a gun will outrage the left.

Ernie Pyle was not an active member of the military.

They don't see what they did was wrong because under their laws and culture what they did wasn't wrong at all. Especially when someone started shouting that she was a Jew. She's lucky she's alive.

There was a huge controversy when the decision was made to "embed" reporters rather than have them be active military as they had been. They were required to have full military training and be under the orders of superior officers like any other military member. There are no standards for reporters, no training and little information. Since journalists and reporters are only under the dubious orders of newsroom executives exercising idiocy like sending girls to battlefields. Those girls are so stupid themselves that they wander off.

Why do these executives send blonde blue-eyed girls among murderous muslims who hate them? Because a cute girl giving the report "live" might increase a rating. Some ugly guy in uniform carrying a gun will outrage the left.

Girls? :eusa_eh:

You're right. Pyle was not active military, but he was killed by a sniper and buried with military honors in a military cemetary.

Yes, I use the term girls, that's what the mentality is.

Solutions such as "Kill them all"?

Is that your suggested solution to mob violence, specifically mob violence in the US?

You're right. Pyle was not active military, but he was killed by a sniper and buried with military honors in a military cemetary.

I see....you denigrate WOMEN doing their jobs despite the danger involved by calling them "girls". What is 'under-18' about the mentality of a person that is going into the face of danger, doing something that would make YOU wet your pants?

I see....you denigrate WOMEN doing their jobs despite the danger involved by calling them "girls". What is 'under-18' about the mentality of a person that is going into the face of danger, doing something that would make YOU wet your pants?

ABSOLUTELY.

They aren't doing their jobs, they are acting like imbeciles. Like clueless children. Like little girls. I feel sorry for Lara Logan, she was raised to think that being a prom queen would be a form of protection. It isn't. Now she knows. She should go around the country giving seminars on how being child-like on the battlefield of men is no protection whatsoever.

Since you have absolutely no idea what I've done in my life, you are secure in blowing smoke out of your ass. I would have gone in armed to the teeth and started shooting at anything that moved. I would have demanded that my cameraman be armed to the teeth and if he didn't start shooting at anything that moved I would have put a bullet right between his eyes. If I did nothing else, I would have taken more than a few with me.

Did you even notice, at all, that there was NO exraction plan if she got into trouble? She was put out there with no protection, no plan, nothing but the faint hope that being cute was a form of protection unto itself. What a bunch of fools. Agreeing to what was a suicide mission to get the story made her the biggest fool of all. She'd be dead if there weren't WOMEN around to fight FOR her and get her out.

Sheer stupidity.

ABSOLUTELY.

They aren't doing their jobs, they are acting like imbeciles. Like clueless children. Like little girls. I feel sorry for Lara Logan, she was raised to think that being a prom queen would be a form of protection. It isn't. Now she knows. She should go around the country giving seminars on how being child-like on the battlefield of men is no protection whatsoever.

Since you have absolutely no idea what I've done in my life, you are secure in blowing smoke out of your ass. I would have gone in armed to the teeth and started shooting at anything that moved. I would have demanded that my cameraman be armed to the teeth and if he didn't start shooting at anything that moved I would have put a bullet right between his eyes. If I did nothing else, I would have taken more than a few with me.

Did you even notice, at all, that there was NO exraction plan if she got into trouble? She was put out there with no protection, no plan, nothing but the faint hope that being cute was a form of protection unto itself. What a bunch of fools. Agreeing to what was a suicide mission to get the story made her the biggest fool of all. She'd be dead if there weren't WOMEN around to fight FOR her and get her out.

Sheer stupidity.

I just think alot of people in the West are very ignorant about how people are in that part of the world, the bottom line is people in countries like Iran, Egypt, Pakistan etc are very sexuall repressed, ESPECIALLY the men, alot of them don't get to have sex very much and for most of them a white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes is a walking wet dream Like I said earlier, blondes are a rarity in that part of the world and they are seen all the time in movies and lusted after in a bad way, it was damn stupid to even put her on the ground in that country without security, they should have just sent an ugly fat man in there to cover the story but they wanted a sexy blonde to cover it.

ABSOLUTELY.

Sheer stupidity.

I just think alot of people in the West are very ignorant about how people are in that part of the world, the bottom line is people in countries like Iran, Egypt, Pakistan etc are very sexuall repressed, ESPECIALLY the men, alot of them don't get to have sex very much and for most of them a white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes is a walking wet dream Like I said earlier, blondes are a rarity in that part of the world and they are seen all the time in movies and lusted after in a bad way, it was damn stupid to even put her on the ground in that country without security, they should have just sent an ugly fat man in there to cover the story but they wanted a sexy blonde to cover it.

You're right. You don't go quite far enough though. Logan was attacked, but when someone in the crowd started calling her a Jew, they meant to murder. There are a lot of people in the west that are ignorant that's for sure. There are more people in the west who are arrogant and that's where it gets even worse. The west respects women so everyone else does so too. Or, we can just demand they do and get in a huff when they don't.

These new Puppets are wonderful America-loving,Peace-loving,Democracy-loving Angels. And our Puppets in Libya are too.

Man, hard to believe so many Americans can be so easily duped by a President and MSM.

Forum List

Back