CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

That's exactly why.

Had Obama's father not been a foreign national and had been a U.S. citizen there wouldn't be an issue. Also, Dunham's age and them not being married came into play I think? Not sure. But, he wasn't a US citizen, so there is an issue. Now this 'layer' thing is coming forth. Maybe it isn't anything but a bunch of bs in which case, nothing will come of it. Let them rant on. If, by chance, they really do have something . . .what will your reaction be then if it's proven that the WH released document was indeed 'virtually created'?

But to be clear, it has nothing to do with the color of his skin . . .well, not for sane people.

The left does seem preoccupied with him being black though. :dunno:

There are no sane people left in the birthers. At this point it's just morons and fucking racists.

Nice ignoring on what I wrote. :rolleyes:

I knew about this farce in the summer when Arpaio announced he was going to "investigate" it. I know much more about the birther cause then you'll ever believe.......

The more important question is, have you heard about Terry Lakin lately? After being used and burned by the birther cause, Lakin was released from the disciplinary barracks at Ft. Leavenworth and has had his application for a license to practice medicine ib the state of Kansas denied.

So by being egged on by dipshits like you, he torqued his Army and Medical Career.

Not that I care, another physician went in his place to Afghanistan when he refused to deploy. He's a piece of shit.

poseur.. you're as fake as obama and his bullshit documents and past... jagoff

Wondering if there is any connection....it would seem Terry has a lot of time on his hands, an irrational hatred of black people, a God complex, and is generally a loser. Sounds a lot like you.

you're anti semite ?

That's exactly why.

Had Obama's father not been a foreign national and had been a U.S. citizen there wouldn't be an issue. Also, Dunham's age and them not being married came into play I think? Not sure. But, he wasn't a US citizen, so there is an issue. Now this 'layer' thing is coming forth. Maybe it isn't anything but a bunch of bs in which case, nothing will come of it. Let them rant on. If, by chance, they really do have something . . .what will your reaction be then if it's proven that the WH released document was indeed 'virtually created'?

But to be clear, it has nothing to do with the color of his skin . . .well, not for sane people.

There are no sane people left in the birthers. At this point it's just morons and fucking racists.

freedom hater... alinsky

the bomb throwers can only race bait, they're out of ideas.. it absolutely destroys them that they can't call this kid a racist, they have no comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if there is any connection....it would seem Terry has a lot of time on his hands, an irrational hatred of black people, a God complex, and is generally a loser. Sounds a lot like you.

you're anti semite ?

What the fuck? What in the hell are you talking about?

maybe you guys are animal abusers or hit women... maybe you're into s and m or satanism... i just don't know...

why can't you call the real/authentic black kid in the video a racist ?? he calls obama a piece of shit....

do you hate all white people or just white or jewish people who question obama... the point is asswipe, is nobody buys your alinsky race baiting... you are the racist...

the fact that you blindly label people you don't know is the proof... these are the cheap shots that will ruin your communist dreams and the democrat party. your alinsky/ayers messiah is cultivating racism to flourish through hack surrogates like you.

Last edited:

the bomb throwers can only race bait, they're out of ideas.. it absolutely destroys them that they can't call this kid a racist, they have no comment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfZGfS8pQo&feature=player_embedded]Obama's birth certificate is fraud and a crime. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yep looks like we got ourselves a racist here.:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfZGfS8pQo&feature=player_embedded]Obama's birth certificate is fraud and a crime. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yep looks like we got ourselves a racist here.:lol::lol::lol:

only if he doesn't vote for the false media prophet a second time... this guy has already been called/labeled uncle tom by the democrats and the obama media... that's how they roll...

Last edited:
you're anti semite ?

maybe you guys are animal abusers or hit women... maybe you're into s and m or satanism... i just don't know...

why can't you call the real/authentic black kid in the video a racist ?? he calls obama a piece of shit....

do you hate all white people or just white or jewish people who question obama... the point is asswipe, is nobody buys your alinsky race baiting... you are the racist...

the fact that you blindly label people you don't know is the proof... these are the cheap shots that will ruin your communist dreams and the democrat party. your alinsky/ayers messiah is cultivating racism to flourish through hack surrogates like you.

Wow. You are a total moron.

you can't figure a way to make him a racist..... and irrespective of whether obama is genuine or not, that's where your argument/logic fails... you made this conversation about race.... you don't know me.... so you go to hell for a change...

btw... jefferson was a slave owner... died broke... great writer and liberal president... tough democrat... he fathered his own slaves, that's weird/ironic... cause he wrote the declaration...

Last edited:

you can't figure a way to make him a racist..... and irrespective of whether obama is genuine or not, that's where your argument/logic fails... you made this conversation about race.... you don't know me.... so you go to hell for a change...

btw... jefferson was a slave owner... died broke... great writer and liberal president... tough democrat... he fathered his own slaves, that's weird/ironic... cause he wrote the declaration...

So that Arpaio investigation is really taking off, huh?

Face it, you kooks are on an island and no one else has any interest is wimping to you.

What federal law, what Court decision, what part of the Constitution requires a birth certificate for elgibilty to become president?

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

I just have to laugh every time someone starts a birther thread.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

Under the full faith and credit clause, nothing else is germane to the issue.

Why are we still talking about this?
YES Geaux, now about the FEDERAL Law which may have amended the Constitution to define NATURAL BORN as those born on military bases outside the US..............where was McCain born again? How can a Federal law change the CONSTITUTION ; )
Birthers, and Truthers, bin Laden Deathers, and oh my my my..................................

Thinking of Dr. Suess

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

YES Geaux, now about the FEDERAL Law which may have amended the Constitution to define NATURAL BORN as those born on military bases outside the US..............where was McCain born again? How can a Federal law change the CONSTITUTION ; )
Birthers, and Truthers, bin Laden Deathers, and oh my my my..................................

Thinking of Dr. Suess

The intention wasn't that it "change" the constitution. The intention was that it clarify it. Personally, I don't think it was necessary.

With the birth certificate now confirmed a forgery along with his selective service card, this is trouble for Obama.

Thinking of Dr. Suess

The intention wasn't that it "change" the constitution. The intention was that it clarify it. Personally, I don't think it was necessary.
Just a thought Jillian, still McCain was not NATURAL BORN, at the time the Constitution was written.

Forum List

Back