CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

Um, this was NOT a CBS news story.
This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.

REALLY?
You are bashing volunteers?
Here is your group of volunteers:

The “Cold Case Posse,” however, has been described as a “posse within the posse,” consisting of volunteers with professional experience in conducting investigations, including individuals chosen because of their professional backgrounds in law enforcement, as well as lawyers who have participated in criminal or civil cases and individuals with specialized skills in fields ranging from accounting to conducting criminal forensic examinations

I don't condemn nor condone what they are doing.
But I will take you to task for minimizing 'evil' volunteers.

When the KKK lynched blacks in the south, they always had volunteers.

Volunteering unto itself doesn't bestow virtue. It's the cause people volunteer for.

Why was the "posse" made up of birthers?

Decepticon was attempting to discount the work of professionals who had volunteered their time.

Has nothing to do with the KKK, silly. I do find it odd that you drag in racists in response to my comment.

Did you watch the clip? I say you didn't. If you had, you would have learned their cause IE, original intent, was to validate the BC.

As to cause... if someone volunteers their professional expertise and you don't agree with their cause it's a bad thing to you?

My post was in support of any one who volunteers, whether I agree with it or not. That was the point that was missed.

One last thing; have you ever volunteered your professional talents?

Last edited:

Volunteering unto itself doesn't bestow virtue. It's the cause people volunteer for.

It wasn't made up of birthers. It was made up of experts who were going to put Arpaio in his place and prove the BC was genuine. The whole point of the examination was to prove that the birthers were wrong.

Oh really?

azcentral.com blogs - E.J. Montini's Columns & Blog - EJMontini - Conspiracy theory: Was Arpaio duped?

Yes Really!
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

REALLY?

The “Cold Case Posse,” however, has been described as a “posse within the posse,” consisting of volunteers with professional experience in conducting investigations, including individuals chosen because of their professional backgrounds in law enforcement, as well as lawyers who have participated in criminal or civil cases and individuals with specialized skills in fields ranging from accounting to conducting criminal forensic examinations

Decepticon was attempting to discount the work of professionals who had volunteered their time.

Has nothing to do with the KKK, silly. I do find it odd that you drag in racists in response to my comment.

Did you watch the clip? I say you didn't. If you had, you would have learned their cause IE, original intent, was to validate the BC.

As to cause... if someone volunteers their professional expertise and you don't agree with their cause it's a bad thing to you?

My post was in support of any one who volunteers, whether I agree with it or not. That was the point that was missed.

It was the first thing that came to mind.

I have been following this since the original announcement. I know all about it. I know what they said, I just don't believe it.
Why did they have birthers who have published books about the birth certificate on staff?

Finally, yes.

The question is not where obama was born, but is the 2nd birth certificate genuine. This research seems to indicate it is not.
The question that has not been asked, is, if this is a fake, what is obama, with the blessing of the State of Hawaii trying to hide?
Could it be as simple as the real certificate names the child barack Dunham?

Last edited:

I have been following this since the original announcement. I know all about it. I know what they said, I just don't believe it.
Why did they have birthers who have published books about the birth certificate on staff?

Finally, yes.

you don't know shit about the case. you only want to attack those who do, to protect your fake messiah. alinsky.

you know who john woodman or bill bryan are ?? kevin davidson, frank arduini ?? ever hear of terry lakin ?

you blindly followed a democrat concept, now you're stuck. your usage of race baiting is a last pathetic attempt, people see right through it. nice try alinsky.

Last edited:
REALLY?

The reason it is a racist act is because you didn't do it for Bush, Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, etc.... Do not lie and say you did.

The only reason is because he is black.

Finally, yes.

you don't know shit about the case. you only want to attack those who do, to protect your fake messiah. alinsky.

you know who john woodman or bill bryan are ?? kevin davidson, frank arduini ?? ever hear of terry lakin ?

you blindly followed a democrat concept, now you're stuck.

New day...and you're still the same racist scumbag. Why didn't you demand Bush's birth certificate?

To my knowledge, we've asked every president/prospective president who had a foreign born father, and lived much of his formative years abroad, to prove their eligibility.

Prove me wrong.

That still doesn't explain why the White House should produce a forged document, and attempt to pass it off as genuine.

you blindly followed a democrat concept, now you're stuck. your usage of race baiting is a last pathetic attempt, people see right through it. nice try alinsky.

I knew about this farce in the summer when Arpaio announced he was going to "investigate" it. I know much more about the birther cause then you'll ever believe.......

The more important question is, have you heard about Terry Lakin lately? After being used and burned by the birther cause, Lakin was released from the disciplinary barracks at Ft. Leavenworth and has had his application for a license to practice medicine ib the state of Kansas denied.

So by being egged on by dipshits like you, he torqued his Army and Medical Career.

Not that I care, another physician went in his place to Afghanistan when he refused to deploy. He's a piece of shit.

To my knowledge, we've asked every president/prospective president who had a foreign born father, and lived much of his formative years abroad, to prove their eligibility.

Prove me wrong.

That still doesn't explain why the White House should produce a forged document, and attempt to pass it off as genuine.

He did prove it. The certification by the state of Hawaii satisfied every legal requirement and must be honored by every other state under full faith and credit.

The racist birthers are just attempting to create their own laws and standards.

The reason it is a racist act is because you didn't do it for Bush, Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, etc.... Do not lie and say you did.

That's exactly why.

Finally, yes.

you blindly followed a democrat concept, now you're stuck.

New day...and you're still the same racist scumbag. Why didn't you demand Bush's birth certificate?

you're a bottomfeeder racebaiter like sharpton

is this guy a racist candyass ?? you weakminded dildo...

and herman cain and justice thomas... but it's not racism when it's your sleazy fuckin team of hypocrits...

Last edited by a moderator:

That's exactly why.

he's not black gauxchbag... doesn't that make you anti arab asshole ??

Last edited:

Prove me wrong.

correct except arthur burned his records and got away with it... that won't happen again

but it's just an alinsky distraction away from obama.. you will see every tactical panic driven diversion in the coming days.

That's exactly why.

Had Obama's father not been a foreign national and had been a U.S. citizen there wouldn't be an issue. Also, Dunham's age and them not being married came into play I think? Not sure. But, he wasn't a US citizen, so there is an issue. Now this 'layer' thing is coming forth. Maybe it isn't anything but a bunch of bs in which case, nothing will come of it. Let them rant on. If, by chance, they really do have something . . .what will your reaction be then if it's proven that the WH released document was indeed 'virtually created'?

But to be clear, it has nothing to do with the color of his skin . . .well, not for sane people.

The left does seem preoccupied with him being black though. :dunno:

Last edited:

I knew about this farce in the summer when Arpaio announced he was going to "investigate" it. I know much more about the birther cause then you'll ever believe.......

The more important question is, have you heard about Terry Lakin lately? After being used and burned by the birther cause, Lakin was released from the disciplinary barracks at Ft. Leavenworth and has had his application for a license to practice medicine ib the state of Kansas denied.

So by being egged on by dipshits like you, he torqued his Army and Medical Career.

Not that I care, another physician went in his place to Afghanistan when he refused to deploy. He's a piece of shit.

poseur.. you're as fake as obama and his bullshit documents and past... jagoff

Wondering if there is any connection....it would seem Terry has a lot of time on his hands, an irrational hatred of black people, a God complex, and is generally a loser. Sounds a lot like you.

That's exactly why.

Had Obama's father not been a foreign national and had been a U.S. citizen there wouldn't be an issue. Also, Dunham's age and them not being married came into play I think? Not sure. But, he wasn't a US citizen, so there is an issue. Now this 'layer' thing is coming forth. Maybe it isn't anything but a bunch of bs in which case, nothing will come of it. Let them rant on. If, by chance, they really do have something . . .what will your reaction be then if it's proven that the WH released document was indeed 'virtually created'?

But to be clear, it has nothing to do with the color of his skin . . .well, not for sane people.

The left does seem preoccupied with him being black though. :dunno:

There are no sane people left in the birthers. At this point it's just morons and fucking racists.

The Arpaio thing has really taken off, hasn't it? Losers.

Just like his Chicago radical ties, this will not see big media exposure.

His gig is bought and paid for regardless of what 'We, the People' think, say or do...

exactly,the corporate controlled media is already covering it up that there is a lawsuit against Obama.They dont want the truth to get out so they are covering it up as best as they can.Thats something that should be all over the front pages of the newspapers,something the Obama apologists ignore is that this is news that should be all over the front pages of the newspapers everyday but since it is not politically correct,it wont be covered.

They only consider O.J simpson major breaking world news to be put on the front pages of every newspaper in the country but oh dear,not some minor unimportant news that we have a foreigner as our president running the country for us.we cant have that news item on the front pages of all the newspapers.:lol::lol: we cant have it on the front pages either that he is a marxist socialist which is why he made HELLARY secretary of state since she is one as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back