CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

An interesting vid, Rob...

but one of zero import.

Time and again we have seen that our friends on the Left, the majority of those who support President Obama will be swayed, influenced and/or convinced

not at all

by evidence, experience, data or logic.

When it comes to their chosen idols, dots can never be connected, much less new reports considered.

Simply, they have to be defeated at the polls, not debated in the media.

Yup.....you caught us

We have been planning this for fifty years and will not be brought down by a stinking YouTube video

Breitbart was not sufficient warning?

I hate when a plan is foiled. Drat!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

What a load of horse-shit.

If they are so convinced that the birth certificate is a fake, why do the first two sentences of the video include words like "suspects", "we believe" and "probable cause"?

When you people can come up with words like "it is a fact", "we know" and "have proven with certainty", then maybe you can bother us with this crap.

Last edited:
Um, this was NOT a CBS news story.
This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.
First, let me say birthers are idiots.

Second, YOU? Whining about someone else lying? :rofl:

I'm convinced the birther in that video is retarded. I have downloaded the same White House website birth certificate they have, and I have seen the layers they are talking about.

Now, if you were the registrar and made a COPY of an official birth record, you are going to sign your name with the CURRENT DATE to that copy. Your signature and date is the official certification that the copy is an accurate representation of the original.

So of course your signature and date is not going to be on the original. It will need to be overlaid on the copy of the original.

And that is exactly what you see in those layers. You have to be retarded to not get that.

Some of the other layers in the document are the letters "Non" in the word "None" in block 17a of the document.

So read what block 17a is: Type of Occupation Outside Home During Pregnancy.

Oh. My. God. They mysteriously altered Obama's mother's occupation while she was pregnant.

(cue doom music)

What could they have possibly replaced with "Non" that ends with the letter e? Anyone? Anyone? What horrible occupation could mama have had while pregnant that is four letters and ends in e that must be covered up?

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!

Commie? No, no. Doesn't fit. Whore? Maybe could squeeze that in there, but I doubt it.

The remaining layers are in blocks 20 and 22.

Block 20 is "Date accepted by local registrar". The characters AUG - 8 196 are a separate image (layer) from the document.

Block 22 is "Date accepted by Reg. General". You can see the word "Date" is a separate image along with "AUG - 8 1 6" out of AUG - 8 1961.

You don't even need Adobe Illustrator to see all of these characters are a lighter shade than the characters in the rest of the document. Click on the link I have provided above and see for yourself.

If this was some attempt to hide something, you think this is the best the government could do? An alteration visible to the naked eye?

But what the maniac birthers are hoping you DON'T notice is that Obama's name, place of birth, and time and date of birth are all untouched.

Why are the layers present? Who knows. Possibly the ink had faded over time and did not copy well enough to be legible, so they touched them up.

As for the green background, yes that was added. That was overlaid in order to provide a place for the present day State Registrar to sign and date the copy as accurate to the original.

There is no big mystery here.

Last edited:
What an outright lie of an OP. This is nothing more than a news story that is covering the fact that a bunch of birthers are making the typical birther claims. The locals should be pissed that this Sheriff wasted 2200 hours worth of tax payer resources over such stupidity.

Your reading comprehension has been overwhelmed by your partisanship. Those 2200 hours were all VOLUNTEERED... :cuckoo:

Even if true, the Globalist Elite will never allow this to go anywhere. He was chosen and placed into power. And nothing will ever change that. Think about it, how hard would it be for these people to create a fraudulent Birth Cerificate? They're the most powerful people on this Planet for God's sake. Everyone should watch 'The Obama Deception' Movie. The Globalist Elite have just played the old 'Good Cop/Bad Cop' routine on us. But make no mistake about it, there is no difference between George Bush and Barack Obama. They work for the same bosses in the end. This Birth Certificate issue will never go anywhere. It is what it is.

Who is this secret group, and do they have matching outfits? Are they like super heros or super villians? :eek:

They're not as secret as you might think. And they're definitely like 'Super Villains.'

:eek: The horror.

but one of zero import.

Time and again we have seen that our friends on the Left, the majority of those who support President Obama will be swayed, influenced and/or convinced

not at all

When it comes to their chosen idols, dots can never be connected, much less new reports considered.

Yup.....you caught us

We have been planning this for fifty years and will not be brought down by a stinking YouTube video

Just between the two of us...
....if the President addressed the nation and stated that he was born elsewhere, the truth is you'd still vote for him....

....True?

C'mon.....'fess up.

I had a rightwing unibrow tell me lately that it is documented...DOCUMENTED....that Obama's maternal grandmother spilled the beans on him before she died. This clown said that Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya and smuggled into Hawaii in the dead of night. Brought up out of the ocean by one of those scuba divers dressed in a black rubber suit...the same ones who bring cocaine in to the shores of California....They had a little mini air tank and breather on baby Obama, with his own regulator and hot packs in his swaddle cloth to keep him warm. And of course baby Obama had the cutest scuba mask on, too....

'Good Cop/Bad Cop.' That's the scam the Globalist Elite have run on us. First they gave us George Bush the 'Bad Cop' and then they gave us Barack Obama the 'Good Cop.' Barack Obama was invented to be the 'Savior' of America. These people are devilishly smart. In reality, Barack Obama is George Bush. He's getting set to run a $Billion Presidential Campaign. Now where do people think he's gonna get all that cash from? Watch 'The Obama Deception' Movie. It will be an enlightening but also a bit disturbing experience.

What an outright lie of an OP. This is nothing more than a news story that is covering the fact that a bunch of birthers are making the typical birther claims. The locals should be pissed that this Sheriff wasted 2200 hours worth of tax payer resources over such stupidity.

True, but I don't think he's fooling anyone.

but one of zero import.

not at all

Yup.....you caught us

Just between the two of us...
....if the President addressed the nation and stated that he was born elsewhere, the truth is you'd still vote for him....

....True?

C'mon.....'fess up.

Don't need to worry about it, he was born here. ;)

This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.

the rats on the sinking ship getting all cannibal... lol

This is just the local CBS affiliate reporting on the Arpaio farce.

On that note:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/211546-birther-question-about-arpaio.html

it says CBS right on the screen...... i think that's a brand name, like "trump" or "npr" they all covered it, reuters...

'Good Cop/Bad Cop.' That's the scam the Globalist Elite have run on us. First they gave us George Bush the 'Bad Cop' and then they gave us Barack Obama the 'Good Cop.' Barack Obama was invented to be the 'Savior' of America. These people are devilishly smart. In reality, Barack Obama is George Bush. He's getting set to run a $Billion Presidential Campaign. Now where do people think he's gonna get all that cash from? Watch 'The Obama Deception' Movie. It will be an enlightening but also a bit disturbing experience.

excellent movie ! this obama thing is the world's biggest case of denial...
i will die laughing if there are videos of obama and ayers/dhorn from the eighties...

he was just some guy at columbia we talked about writing books...

excellent movie ! this obama thing is the world's biggest case of denial...
i will die laughing if there are videos of obama and ayers/dhorn from the eighties...

he was just some guy at columbia we talked about writing books...

You still can't answer why an honest and legitimate investigation into this matter would employ Corsi.

I think Arpaio is a dunce, but I didn't think he was this stupid.

Forum List

Back