CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

An interesting vid, Rob...

but one of zero import.

Time and again we have seen that our friends on the Left, the majority of those who support President Obama will be swayed, influenced and/or convinced

not at all

by evidence, experience, data or logic.

When it comes to their chosen idols, dots can never be connected, much less new reports considered.

Simply, they have to be defeated at the polls, not debated in the media.

If he was not born in the USA, do you really think that the Republicans would not have picked up on it during the last election? Those of you on the right are just making up lies to attempt to make a good man look bad, and it only works on the dummies on your side.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012 - YouTube!

Comment: So same thing that was proven just a year ago. Isn't photoshop fun crooks and cheats

but one of zero import.

Time and again we have seen that our friends on the Left, the majority of those who support President Obama will be swayed, influenced and/or convinced

not at all

When it comes to their chosen idols, dots can never be connected, much less new reports considered.

If he was not born in the USA, do you really think that the Republicans would not have picked up on it during the last election? Those of you on the right are just making up lies to attempt to make a good man look bad, and it only works on the dummies on your side.

lots of people who voted for him now have grave doubts...

Last edited:
the obama apologists are kool aid people,yep no doubt about that.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::lol::lol:

Says the poster with "9/11 inside job" as his username!!
This is too much...:udaman:

9/11 inside nutjob also once said that people should be worried about the murderers Bush and Cheney wandering around free "instead of little things, like their children."

:thup:

the obama apologists are kool aid people,yep no doubt about that.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::lol::lol:

Says the poster with "9/11 inside job" as his username!!
This is too much...:udaman:

9/11 inside nutjob also once said that people should be worried about the murderers Bush and Cheney wandering around free "instead of little things, like their children."

:thup:

Hilarious isn't it?
I don't think the kid even sees the irony of his post.

but one of zero import.

not at all

You cannot speak for other people, only yourself. I know of no one who voted for him who has any doubts about his citizenship.

You cannot speak for other people, only yourself. I know of no one who voted for him who has any doubts about his citizenship.

that's the point. i wish more people would think and speak for themselves... maybe in novemeber... stiil won't change the cover up.

that's the point. i wish more people would think and speak for themselves... maybe in novemeber... stiil won't change the cover up.

if he was not born in the USA, do you really think that the Republicans would not have picked up on it during the last election?

if he was not born in the USA, do you really think that the Republicans would not have picked up on it during the last election?

it's odd to me that obama sponsored a senate resolution (non binding) to allow maccain to run..

whoops... hey look your political shoelaces are untied !!

it's odd to me that obama sponsored a senate resolution (non binding) to allow maccain to run..

whoops... hey look your political shoelaces are untied !!

racist scumbag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08eHIDrU6Uk]Obama's "Sparkling Water" Racist Dog Whistle in 2005 Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back