CBS News: Campaigning for Obama..Integrity vs. No Shame?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Wow. I never watch CBS News. I couldn't tell you the last time I did.
I did tonight. At least half the show was either pro-Obama or anti-Republican/Romney.
I did not know that CBS was a twin of MSNBC? It was relentless, with no attempt to hide the obvious bias.
Just look at the two questions asked of Romney and Amy in a brief interview:
1) "So I understand that as a Mormon you not only give 10% of your money, but you also must give 10% of your time to the Mormon church...so when you are President will you still give 10% of your time to your church"? (Both Romney and Amy were obviously amused by the question...Romney even laughed...and answered the ridiculous question with the obvious answer "it is not 10% of your time to the church, it is 10% of your time committed to community service and serving others"...
2) "When you took over the U.S. Olympics, you took no salary and when you were Governor you didn't accept a salary then either...but as President, will you turn down the $400,000 salary?" [an unbelievable attempt to put a negative spin on the fact that Romney chose not to receive a salary in his past two careers serving the public]

Last edited:
typical. hey stephanie cutter told another lie and they all ran with it, ala GM and the plant in janesville, politi-hack takes ryans to task for using the word promise, word promise ( no he he didn't say promise) and forgets obama said he would save plants like Janesville IN Janesville....pathetic. he sure saved the line and paid big bucks to tool it for volts, and the volt line has again cut back:lol:But Janesville made SUV's sooo, you know how that goes;)

Whadaya expect from CBS and the others? They all rode around comfortably in Barry's jockstrap in '07 and '08, and can't admit now they were snookered. After all, they're media elites...supposed to be smart and all that.

So rest assured they'll continue to fluff Obama all the way to oblivion this go-round.

fox-20090408-opposition2.jpg

Whadaya expect from CBS and the others? ....

Not to be carbon copy MSNBC?
They also interviewed Ryan...Jesus Christ...you would have thought they were interviewing Charles Manson. He treated Ryan flippantly and basically asking questions as if he was a prosecutor.

Forum List

Back