CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogg is an asshole.

25as5p.jpg

View attachment 184888
fuck you creep and all you right wing assholes that attack children.
Drama queen.
Nazi bitch.

Q tip

Kinda like the whole anti-2nd movement is about "getting it out there" that some kids and parents are afraid and pissed off, rather than talking about what actually happened at the school and in the government policies that failed to stop Cruz from shooting up the school?

Welcome to politics?

how is not wanting crazies and criminals to get guns, anti 2nd?

what are they lying about? come on. what are today's NRA talking points, snooks?

it's politics lying about someone because you're afraid of them?

hacks

I'm not an NRA member, nor even really a supporter per say.

They are lying to these kids that banning a single gun is going to stop school shootings.
They are lying to these kids that it is "right" "moral" or "constitutional" to "bend" the US Constitution to alleviate their fears without consequences.
They are lying to these kids by not putting blame upon the social engineering policies of their government that let this kid buy that gun.
They are lying to these kids by not explaining that the AR-15 is /not/ at fault, same with the NRA.

They are /covering/ for the mental illness and abject failure of multiple layers of government "protection" that let this happen; and then lying to these vulnerable kids that "their" multiple layers of government "protection" will stop them when they will not.

They imply that the government, the "police" will protect those who rights to do so themselves are removed by threat of law - and yet in the very example that brings them to the floor, the police /failed/ to protect, failed to act.

I find it offensive and detrimental to kids everywhere when politicians and political activists use deceptions and lies to forward regulations that lessen freedom in this nation.

I'm not afraid of them, I find them to not be honestly working toward positive change, and rather to be pushing for ideological beliefs that undermine the unique principles and beliefs that founded this nation. In this case specifically, the belief that American's have the right to defend themselves; from both the evils of individual men, and the evils of the government.

The NRA has gone too far too the right. I do agree that the age to own a rifle should be raised to 21. I do agree that bump stocks should be legislatively banned. I also would be open to barring people who are mentally ill from owning guns as long as there are strong protections built into it. Yet that apparently os too much for the NRA.
The NRA doesn't disagree with any of that, dumbass.

He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up our kids.

If you want to disagree with him on issues argue that. These personal attacks are disgusting. You are a disturbed freak as is all Trump supporters.
This worthless prick calls every one of us murderer's and crap and you think WE need to lay off? Fuck him.
did he hurt your feelings, snowflake? is that the reason for your tantrum? grow up, retard.
Leave hoggy alooooone! You people are funny when you try to flip the snowflake tag. Here’s a hint, you can’t do it from a safe space.

Let me tell you asstards on the left. This “child’ is on every TV station pushing the political agenda of gun control. We can attack him if we want. If you don’t want him attacked advise him to get off the stage.
Sure, attack him all you want. You don't need to lie about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back