Cbs is running a poll on obama and the results are horrible showing he is a failure.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This is great news and I hope CBS snaps out of their hypnotic trance and realizes this man is a failure. With results like this you have to start asking questions about Obamas disconnect with the people he is apparently showing. You liberals really have to have a Branch Dividian Cultist Mentality to stand by this mans communist actions and policies that is threatening the Constitution of the USA.

Grade Obama's First Year in Office - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

With President Obama completing his first year in office this week, we are giving you the chance to weigh in on how you think he has done on the job.

Below are 10 categories for you to give the president your grade (in A-F format), including an overall grade at the end.

Cast your grades below, and then explain your marks in the comments area below.

Here are the results so far:
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/popQuestion/questionResults.html?url=http://poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=7798&q1=5&q2=5&q3=5&q4=4&q5=5&q6=5&q7=5&q8=5&q9=5&q10=5&&obama_grades_year_one$

Edited for length-Do not post entire content.

Pretty interesting stuff when you consider CBS has been one of the worst as far as MSM Hopey Changey Boot-Licking goes. Whenever i see a Liberal Media poll like this i always assume the numbers are actually much worse. If it's a Liberal Media poll then you know the numbers are padded a bit in favor of the Democrat. Either way,this can't be good news for the Hopey Changey sheep.

I see people want this poll to be true so much that they don't even bother reading the whole thread.

It's an online poll. Online polls only show one thing: that conservatives who hate Obama have more time on their hands to re-load the site and vote mulitiple times.

As I said before, talk to President Ron Paul about how those online polls worked out for him.

I see people want this poll to be true so much that they don't even bother reading the whole thread.

It's an online poll. Online polls only show one thing: that conservatives who hate Obama have more time on their hands to re-load the site and vote mulitiple times.

As I said before, talk to President Ron Paul about how those online polls worked out for him.

Indeed. By CBS, not FOX. So, the results are skewed in a surprising direction. That's why it's worth a thread, nothing more. ;)

Online polls, the last refuge of the intellectually bankrupt.

NYCrap,

Seems like I recall you used the polls incessantly during the presidential elections that projected the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's landslide.

Online polls, the last refuge of the intellectually bankrupt.

NYCrap,

Seems like you used the online polls incessantly that predicted MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's landslide victory during the presidential elections, and shortly after when they were in that Political Charlatan's favour.

An online poll at CBS would naturally have more than its fair share of leftards participating.

Which is what makes the poll interesting. Apparently the left is pretty disenchanted with Obama.

PS..I posted links to this yesterday.

I'm skeptical of all Liberal Media polls like this. The numbers are likely worse than reported in this poll. Liberal Media polls always spin things in favor of the Democrats so just go ahead and assume these numbers are much worse.

Forum List

Back