CBS: Grade Obama First Year

You guys have never heard of large groups of people trolling and skewing an internet poll so the results are less than accurate, have you?

The internet is clearly the most unbiased and objective place there is. Surely it must be true and have merit. I bet Obama's going to take this super srsly and throw a temper tantrum.

Cue eyeroll.

Last edited:
You guys have never heard of large groups of people trolling and skewing an internet poll so the results are less than accurate, have you?

The internet is clearly the most unbiased and objective place there is. Surely it must be true and have merit. I bet Obama's going to take this super srsly and throw a temper tantrum.

Cue eyeroll.

Yeah that must be it, Because we all know Obama is the greatest, Most transparent, Most wise President ever. So it must be a skewed poll, That or Racism of course.

The level of delusion to what is going on amongst the Left is amazing. November is going to be a rude awakening indeed. :)

Cue eyeroll.

:eek: Internet poll?

Does this mean American Idol has our best singers too?

Yeah that must be it, Because we all know Obama is the greatest, Most transparent, Most wise President ever. So it must be a skewed poll, That or Racism of course.

The level of delusion to what is going on amongst the Left is amazing. November is going to be a rude awakening indeed. :)

He never said anything of the sort. He was merely pointing out that you probably shouldn't trust internet polls. Quite the projection you made there.

Cue eyeroll.

Yeah that must be it. I've never said anything of the sort about Obama, but since I don't go with everyone else in the thread going "F!!!!!" and so on, I must be a worshiper. If I'm not with you guys, I'm with whoever you're against. Strange logic there.

Because there's only ever two possible sides to anything. At all.

Last edited:

He never said anything of the sort. He was merely pointing out that you probably shouldn't trust internet polls. Quite the projection you made there.

Actually I wasn't really directing it right at him. It was more of a sarcastic comment for all liberals :)

The point is whether or not this particular poll is completely accurate is not important. Poll after Poll after Poll is showing falling support for Obama's policies, and Falling confidence in his abilities. Similarly Polls are almost universally showing the Same for Democrats in congress. Amazingly enough they are starting to show more support and confidence for Republicans on many key issues. Which After the last 8 years is pretty Amazing. The Democrats have to be screwing the pouch pretty bad for the country to be swinging right back to the Republicans so fast.

IMO that is exactly what is happening.

A President and Democrat Majority that promised us the World, is failing utterly. Obama was Wholly and completely unqualified for the Job, and to make matters worse he has surrounded himself more of the same for the most part. We are witnessing the consequences of sending an unprepared, Ideologue to the White house. AGAIN!

Last edited:

Actually I wasn't really directing it right at him. It was more of a sarcastic comment for all liberals :)

The point is whether or not this particular poll is completely accurate is not important. Poll after Poll after Poll is showing falling support for Obama's policies, and Falling confidence in his abilities. Similarly Polls are almost universally showing the Same for Democrats in congress. Amazingly enough they are starting to show more support and confidence for Republicans on many key issues. Which After the last 8 years is pretty Amazing. The Democrats have to be screwing the pouch pretty bad for the country to be swinging right back to the Republicans so fast.

IMO that is exactly what is happening.

A President and Democrat Majority that promised us the World, is failing utterly. Obama was Wholly and completely unqualified for the Job, and to make matters worse he has surrounded himself more of the same for the most part. We are witnessing the consequences of sending an unprepared, Ideologue to the White house. AGAIN!

90% of the internet poll participants....

mullet-man.jpg

When Obama sees this poll that silly thin skinned bastard will probably look around for "someone's ass to kick' and boot the CBS correspondent out of the white house.

Or maybe they will track IP addresses and kick out citizens who " don't show proper respect for the office."

If obama has not had me tracked down by now he will never track anyone down.

Because I am his number one fan showing the middle digit finger of my left hand.

Last edited:
Will this be the poll that makes Obama flip the killswitch on the Internet?

I gave Lord Zero, aka Jimmy Carter's Second Term, an F because I couldn't give him a G. He's not as bad as JC yet, but give him time. Plenty of opportunities for him to overtake Jimmy.

Lord Zero is one of the most inexperienced, wet-behind-the-balls, thin-skinned fucktards that has ever held office. Guess that's what you get when you vote for a guy based solely on his skin color.

Last edited:
The guy hasn't done anything except pass some quickly put together bills that will cause much more harm than good. As for leadership he always waits to see what will happen so this guy pretty much sucks. Should have never been president. A big fat F

My question is will he get re elected? I think he will be

Forum List

Back