CBS: Grade Obama First Year

D-
He's still supporting ghestapo drug raids, he's too much a pussy to end the wars and he's clueless as too energy's importance to the economy.
He does inspire libtards real well and I'll give him some credit on states rights allowing medical pot.

I give Owe Bama a big "F". He's the worst President this country has ever had. I used to think Jimmy Carter was the worst but to beat out Jimmy Carter and be labeled as the worst President in American history, you really have to be a big ass clown. Well, Owe Bama is a huge ass clown. He wins, hands down.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Holy crap look at those results and this is a CBS poll lol not some right wing outlet.

He is getting an f in almost every category.

Terribad

How's that hope and change we can believe in treating ya America?

Well lot's of us Hoped, Obama lied and people died. Harsh but true.
While I never loved bush, I hated the bush bashing. I'd say the Obama bashing is at least as justified. I may not agree a ton with Bush but he had priciples and stuck to them. Obama needs to man up a little and quite watching polls or he'll keep backing himself into the timeout corner with an F grade.

Kinda hard to think that there are some who think he's doing great. Jeeze.

F all the way baby. This guys a fucking disaster.

When Obama sees this poll that silly thin skinned bastard will probably look around for "someone's ass to kick' and boot the CBS correspondent out of the white house.

Or maybe they will track IP addresses and kick out citizens who " don't show proper respect for the office."

NOTE: This is not a scientific poll. The results above are for information purposes only, and should not be confused with the results of the scientific polls conducted by CBS News.

:yawn:

Forum List

Back