CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th CIA talking points

We've seen a lot of bawling from Dems this week.

What we have seen is a complete lack of evidence to support all the whackjob conspiracy nutters who lost their minds in the past few weeks.

Let's see...

Obama watched as the Ambassador died.

A stand down order not to rescue the consulate.

Petraeus was forced to resign so he would not testify.

All fabricated, and evidence that a lot of people aren't actually interested in the truth.

Your problem is that you believe everything that Muslim-loving asshole says.

What I don't understand is the ruckus about "he wouldn't call it a terrorist attack."

1) He called it a terrorist attack the next day in the Rose Garden - I read the transcript of the press conference myself.

2) Are the people any less dead if we call it murder or if we call it a "terrorist" attack???

What's so special about using those magic words? What does it change? I heard DEA agents call pot dealers "terrorists."

3) Didn't your mommas ever read you the story of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?" Every time Obama has taken a dump over the past four years - you wackos have been screaming that it is an impeachable offense.

Your credibility has been shot down so far that no one is listening to you no matter what. If the president really does something horrible and needs to be impeached, the impetus to do it is going to have to come from somewhere other than you tri-corner hat wearing, Ayers chasing, misspelled sign carrying, long form loving, succession preaching, gay hating, Bible-thumping, hypocrits.

just my humble opinion

What I don't understand is the ruckus about "he wouldn't call it a terrorist attack."

1) He called it a terrorist attack the next day in the Rose Garden - I read the transcript of the press conference myself.

2) Are the people any less dead if we call it murder or if we call it a "terrorist" attack???

What's so special about using those magic words? What does it change? I heard DEA agents call pot dealers "terrorists."

3) Didn't your mommas ever read you the story of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?" Every time Obama has taken a dump over the past four years - you wackos have been screaming that it is an impeachable offense.

Your credibility has been shot down so far that no one is listening to you no matter what. If the president really does something horrible and needs to be impeached, the impetus to do it is going to have to come from somewhere other than you tri-corner hat wearing, Ayers chasing, misspelled sign carrying, long form loving, succession preaching, gay hating, Bible-thumping, hypocrits.

just my humble opinion

Obama and other people under his direction kept saying that the attack was because of the "offensive" video for WEEKS after it happened. It is only a twist of meaning that enabled him to say he recognized it as a terrorist attack one day later...and if he did recognize it as a terror attack just one day later, why did he repeatedly call it a spontaneous reaction to a video several times AFTER THAT.

Fuckin' libs believe anything their Messiah mumbles!

Last edited:

just my humble opinion

Obama and other people under his direction kept saying that the attack was because of the "offensive" video for WEEKS after it happened. It is only a twist of meaning that enabled him to say he recognized it as a terrorist attack one day later...and if he did recognize it as a terror attack just one day later, why did he repeatedly call it a spontaneous reaction to a video several times AFTER THAT.

So he called it terrorism the day after ...

So what difference does it make if some folks thought for a few days that it was because of a video, or because of killing Bin Laden, or because of anything?

Does it make those people any less dead? Does saying the "magic words" change a thing?

It's a non-starter. No matter how many vulgarities you use, no matter how many personal insults you fling, no matter how mad you are, no matter how many things you try to hang on this POTUS, no one is listening to you anymore. You've wasted any credibility you may once have had on a bunch of crap.

Last edited:

I'm not really sure why I should give a shit about what he called the attack after the fact.

Are you, or some other member of the public, going to go over to Libya and find the people that did it, now that you know the circumstances?

Are the people that were killed going to be brought back to life by this revelation?

Did the administration not react appropriately to the threat after the fact, no matter who the attackers were?

I'm thinking the answers to these questions are:

Hell no, no, and yes.

Which means that I could really care less if they called it an attack by the Easter Bunny.

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

If you are a liar, and every politician that you support is a liar, why are you outraged by Obama if you find him to be a liar.

Seriously, you are ridiculous.

We've seen a lot of bawling from Dems this week.

What we have seen is a complete lack of evidence to support all the whackjob conspiracy nutters who lost their minds in the past few weeks.

Let's see...

Obama watched as the Ambassador died.

A stand down order not to rescue the consulate.

Petraeus was forced to resign so he would not testify.

All fabricated, and evidence that a lot of people aren't actually interested in the truth.

Your problem is that you believe everything that Muslim-loving asshole says.

Interesting leap to a fallacious conclusion: Because I don't drink the whackjob conspiracy nutter piss, I must love Obama.

He said "No terrorist act".......

He never specified what he was talking about. 9/11, or any other terrorist act.

Then he sent out his UN ambassador and had her tell everyone it wasn't a terrorist act but a angry response by protesters over a despicable video.

Problem is there was no protest or demonstration.

Which means they fucken lied about the whole thing.

Then two weeks later Obama personally lied about it in a speech before the United Nations.

BTW, what the fuck was the CIA doing there?

Also, did you know that Susan Rice was intimately involved in arming Libyan rebels in their fight against Qaddafi? Did you know she is also doing this in Syria at the Obama Administration's behest? She is not some no-nothing stooge.

Last edited:
The CIA's talking points read as follows:

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

The government media is doing what they can to try to prop up the Obama/Rice story, but Petraeus told them today that the talking points that Rice used were not the original talking points the CIA had compiled.

Was it also mentioned that they allegedly go to various agencies before the final "talking point" is formulated?

It doesn't matter to the RW. She was reading what the intelligence ccommunity gave her, but it doesn't matter. They will say she was lying or better yet, maybe she should have just made something up. Yeah, just make something up that the intelligence at the time did not say.

That would have satified the RW loons....NOT

The CIA's talking points read as follows:

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

The government media is doing what they can to try to prop up the Obama/Rice story, but Petraeus told them today that the talking points that Rice used were not the original talking points the CIA had compiled.

Rep. King was not specific that that the testimony showed whether the CIA's talking points were changed before or after they left the CIA, just that the originals were changed.

I don't see what's wrong if classified information was changed initially for public consumption. The statement in the OP seems PERFECTLY fine to me.

Hey dope, Presidents and Ambassadors aren't always involved in them nor do the routinely try to be deceitful when they occur. Stock up on brains, sister.

again stock up on tissues....You are using four people for your own agenda because you hate Obama. Before he won you where using it in order to paint him to lose. Now its most likely some sort of impeachment push.

You wish this was bigger than it is.

And you couldn't give a shit less about 4 people being murdered because of your hero Obama....even tho his ass is tied to this. Obama can do no wrong......right? He could have pulled the trigger and you STILL wouldn't give a shit!

Why would i care if for people died? I didnt know these people personally, and had no affect on my life. The same goes for you. I don't give shit if someone off'd you. You are irrelevant to my life.

Call me an asshole or whatever but thats how i feel.i know full well though that i have enough respect for people not to use them as a political football because i hate and lost a week ago.

Last edited:

Rep. King was not specific that that the testimony showed whether the CIA's talking points were changed before or after they left the CIA, just that the originals were changed.

I don't see what's wrong if classified information was changed initially for public consumption. The statement in the OP seems PERFECTLY fine to me.

You want me to believe that the CIA didn't understand the difference between classified and unclassified talking points and that they accidentally put in the terrorism point.

Can you explain why Obama said it was a terror attack if it was classified?

You want me to believe that the CIA didn't understand the difference between classified and unclassified talking points and that they accidentally put in the terrorism point.

Can you explain why Obama said it was a terror attack if it was classified?
You can believe whatever you want to believe. I never stated what you said above. The CIA talking point was reported to go to different agencies and then get presented to Ms. Rice.

I'm not really sure why I should give a shit about what he called the attack after the fact.

Are you, or some other member of the public, going to go over to Libya and find the people that did it, now that you know the circumstances?

Are the people that were killed going to be brought back to life by this revelation?

Did the administration not react appropriately to the threat after the fact, no matter who the attackers were?

I'm thinking the answers to these questions are:

Hell no, no, and yes.

Which means that I could really care less if they called it an attack by the Easter Bunny.

actually no they didn't, they didn't get to the compound for weeks after the attack, allowing the continued rifling of private US documents, yet CNN got there within a few days. DO you know their reason? It was too dangerous. Yet, even with all the reports of violence prior to the attack there, it was perfectly safe to leave our Ambassador and others there without adequate security.

Forum List

Back