CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th CIA talking points

emptystep

VIP Member
Jul 17, 2012
The CIA's talking points read as follows:

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

"The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US diplomatic post in Benghazi and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.

This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and as currently available information continues to be evaluated.

The investigation is on-going, and the US Government is working with Libyan authorities to bring to justice those responsible for the deaths of US citizens."

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th Obama talking points

There, fixed

CBS gets copy of Sept. 15th Obama talking points

There, fixed

Youre crazy. :D

Last edited:
Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Obama is a disgrace to the office of President. He should be impeached!

Obama is a goddamned liar. The White House and the CIA watched video from a drone of the whole fuckin' thing...and did NOTHING to stop it!

Hurt Much?

The government media is doing what they can to try to prop up the Obama/Rice story, but Petraeus told them today that the talking points that Rice used were not the original talking points the CIA had compiled.

Heartless partisan libtards. No wonder you have the minority vote. Bunch of dumbasses

I heard Obama was driving the drone and shot Stevens with a Hellfire missile to silence him about their torrid gay love affair that he was going to reveal to the world as Qadaffi's Mother of All October Surprises From Beyond The Grave.

Or something.

The government media is doing what they can to try to prop up the Obama/Rice story, but Petraeus told them today that the talking points that Rice used were not the original talking points the CIA had compiled.

Rep. King was not specific that that the testimony showed whether the CIA's talking points were changed before or after they left the CIA, just that the originals were changed.

I heard Obama was driving the drone and shot Stevens with a Hellfire missile to silence him about their torrid gay love affair that he was going to reveal to the world as Qadaffi's Mother of All October Surprises From Beyond The Grave.

Or something.

Obama wasn't watching the video, he was sitting on the drone with a camcorder.

Again with the facts! You never learn do you? :mad:

Last edited:

Or something.

Make light of 4 murders, emptypants.

David Petraeus was going to tell the world about Obama deciding to blame a video despite being told otherwise.

"'Hey, Barack', I said, 'It was terrorists.' And he says, 'Well, I want to blame it on a video just for the lulz.'"

Even though he was told it was terrorists, Obama chose to go with blaming the video because...he was born in Kenya.

So the FBI was called and they jumped in their time machine and retroactively began investigating Petraeus for some sleaze, and they hit paydirt.

They took him down so he would not testify. And they were successful at achieving this goal.

They even managed to go back in time and get House Leader Cantor earlier this year to schedule a Congressional recess around election time so when the Benghazi attack occurred, no hearings would begin until after the nine million dead illegal Mexican felons could re-elect Obama. Congress is usually in session during the last weeks of an election cycle. No, really!

Excuse me. It's time for me to tune in Rush and get more information.

Last edited:
David Petraeus was going to tell the world about Obama deciding to blame a video despite being told otherwise.

"Hey, Barack, I said, it was terrorists. And he says, 'Well, I want to blame it on a video just for the lulz.'"

Even though he was told it was terrorists, Obama chose to go with blaming the video because...he was born in Kenya.

So the FBI was called and they jumped in their time machine and retroactively began investigating Petraeus for some sleaze, and they hit paydirt.

They took him down so he would not testify. And they were successful at achieving this goal.

They even managed to go back in time and get House Leader Cantor earlier this year to schedule a Congressional recess around election time so when the Benghazi attack occurred, no hearings would begin until after the nine million dead illegal Mexican felons could re-elect Obama. Congress is usually in session during the last weeks of an election cycle. No, really!

Excuse me. It's time for me to tune in Rush and get more information.

Why not like every other night, tune in to Jon Stewart.

Or something.

You're concerned? Like Hell you are. You have an agenda and this is just something that happens to work for you. You are the reaction, stick with it. :cranky:

Really? You have that, do you?

Please link the direct transcript as soon as you can. Because as far as I know, all we have is the interpretations of various congresspeople, all with agendas of their own.

Peter King, for instance, is one of Washington's top spinners.

You're concerned? Like Hell you are. You have an agenda and this is just something that happens to work for you. You are the reaction, stick with it. :cranky:

What's my agenda, Susie? The truth?

I'm starting to get the feeling by the quality of your posts that your're under the age of 8. If you aren't, get tutoring on the weekends.

Forum List

Back