CBS Drama Sparks Outrage

I found the techniques of subliminal persuasion scary almost 50 years ago....hard to imagine what they've come up with since. Let's trust the SS can protect the President...there are hundreds of Squeaky Frommes out there who'd throw a shot at him just to escape their pitiful existence.

You'd have a hard time proving they actually advocated killing the president IMO. Based on the statement accompanying the tweet about "target words," I'd guess the list was of words the FBI or some other government law enforcement/anti-terrorism agency kept an eye on, maybe on social media. I certainly don't think that tweet on its own constitutes advocating killing the president, at least legally.

Maybe. One of my wife's friends is a Secret Service Agent and while I'm not crazy about him, we've talked and I get the impression they don't really care a whole lot about that they can and can't prove in court.

If they're in the mood, they can lock you up and throw away the key. They play kinda rough

I don't know what sort of powers the secret service actually has, but I doubt "lock you up and throw away the key" actually applies. I don't doubt that you could get locked up, though. It just seems very unlikely to be long term without trial. :)

I believe when it's the life of the President in question, there is no habeus corpus.

Telling you, those boys don't play. And they really don't give a shit what a court thinks.

This?

This shit is not a direct threat to the President but it IS inciting to violence.

That's how dimocrap FILTH operate. Behind the scenes. With masks. Hidden from the light in; the dark trying to get others to do their dirty work even if it's a deranged individual that they got worked up enough to do it.

Because, dimocraps are not only scum, they're cowards.

Those scumbags at CBS? They don't know it but they're being looked at by the Secret Service as I type. Believe it

Kathy Griffin took a picture of herself with an effigy of the president's severed head. I doubt The Good Fight producers and writers have much to worry about.

Kathy Griffin is still working and at high pay? I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the information.

I don't know what she gets paid. Did she ever get a lot?

I was talking about a legal response. You know, since the conversation was revolving around a potential response by the secret service. "Lock you up and throw away the key" was the phrase used.

Having the SS show up on your doorstep and gives you a friendly warning I would take seriously. By the way the SS boss who did not straighten her out no longer works in the SS.

Forum List

Back