CBS Confirms That Valerie Plame's Job Was To Keep Nukes Out Of Iranian Hands

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/CBS_confirms_2006_Raw_Story_scoop_1020.html

CBS News has confirmed, in advance of a 60 Minutes interview with outed CIA agent Valerie Plame to be run this Sunday, that Plame "was involved in operations to prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons."

"Our mission was to make sure that the bad guys, basically, did not get nuclear weapons," Plame told 60 Minutes. Plame also indicated that her outing in 2003 had caused grave damage to CIA operations, saying, "All the intelligence services in the world were running my name through their databases" to see where she had gone and who she had met with.

Obviously the Bush admin knew this was Plame's job, but they outed her anyway.

Now they fear monger about Iran's supposed intentions of acquiring nuclear weapons.

Just what exactly is the real agenda of the Bush administration???

I pointed out this aspect of her job a while back in another thread...do a search for "Brewster-Jennings". That's the front-company that the CIA spent years establishing in the middle east to track nuclear weapons.

Really, and YOU believe this WHY?

Cause one of the WORLDS most skewed news agency's says so.

Sorry, no credibility............:shock:

Are you referring to CBS or Raw? Raw isn't confirming this, CBS is. Raw broke the story a year ago, and now CBS is confirming it. Watch 60 minutes this sunday, and hear it from Plame herself.

What would be credible for you? Cheney himself admitting it to you while sitting on your couch?

She was so covert and secret she went to work daily throught he front door at Langley. SO secret that the switchboard at Langley confirmed to a reporter she worked there. Yup some outing that was.

She was so covert and secret she went to work daily throught he front door at Langley. SO secret that the switchboard at Langley confirmed to a reporter she worked there. Yup some outing that was.

What reporter?

She worked for a company that was a CIA front. Her outing exposed the COMPANY, too... and everyone who ever dealt with it. The CIA never did a damage estimate after her outing. Isn't that interesting?

How many of her contacts got killed because of the white house? I've always wondered that.

SO secret that the switchboard at Langley confirmed to a reporter she worked there

Link me up to an authoritative court document, or legitimate credible source please.

SO secret that the switchboard at Langley confirmed to a reporter she worked there

Link me up to an authoritative court document, or legitimate credible source please.

Already been done at least once on this board. As I recall it was in fact Novack that called them and the duty officer confirmed her employment. But do continue to deny things when ever they come up again. You are good at that.

We already had this argument and you two have already been provided a link to the event. The defense by your type then was that wen the duty switch identified her he ask that Nocack not report it.

And then of course we have the fact that the elite circles in DC knew full well who she was because her husband bragged about her over and over.

Not gonna play your stupid games.

Already been done at least once on this board. As I recall it was in fact Novack that called them and the duty officer confirmed her employment. But do continue to deny things when ever they come up again. You are good at that.

We already had this argument and you two have already been provided a link to the event. The defense by your type then was that wen the duty switch identified her he ask that Nocack not report it.

And then of course we have the fact that the elite circles in DC knew full well who she was because her husband bragged about her over and over.

Spot on response RGS, though some will never admit to such, Plame was her own worst enemy.

Hey look, I'm in the CIA, I'm one dumb SOB, but I'm looking for my fifteen minutes of fame.

Why is it, that when some stupid SOB is finally "owned" that its EVERYONE else's fault? Just curious.........:eusa_silenced:

So, you didn't tell the truth.

The CIA "switchboard" operator did not confirm Plame's employment.

It was CIA spokesman Bill Harlow. And he tried to talk Novak out of publishing her name, after Harlow found out the nature of her employment.

What i don't quite get is how some will take the word of an anonymous "switchboard operator" over Plame herself.

What does Plame have to gain by lying, and also, if she WAS lying RGS, wouldn't any of the numerous people who she works with have spilled the beans on it already? You know, like how you say that if 9/11 was an inside job, someone would have to have spilled the beans by now...?

The only thing that keeps me wondering about her is that book deal she's pursuing. But that alone doesn't seem like enough to go ahead and be a part of an eleborate hoax which ultimately puts a US Presidential administration on blast to the entire world...someone else would have to be gaining a lot more than a million dollar book deal to be a part of such a thing.

I see more evidence that points to complicity among the administration, then to some crazy hoax meant to gain some people some fame.

But some people will apologize for this administration until rapture.

So, you didn't tell the truth.

The CIA "switchboard" operator did not confirm Plame's employment.

It was CIA spokesman Bill Harlow. And he tried to talk Novak out of publishing her name, after Harlow found out the nature of her employment.

Your gonna make the claim that the spokesman for the CIA iidentifying when ask her status is better than the switch, and it was who he was connected to BY calling. Anyone else notice how the left loves to play semantics?

Simple question ? DID the CIA Identify her as an employee when ask? YES or NO? Since the Answer is YES... exactly HOW COVERT was she? Since she drove to work and walked in the front door of Langley every day and was identified not as a covert agent but an analyst , how COVERT was her job? Since she did not meet the criteria of the Covert law, HOW FUCKING COVERT was she?

We have been over this before, you couldn't prove yur point then and your not proving your point now. She was NOT a covert asset. She was not a spy at all. She worked at a desk in Langley as an analyst. Her job was so covert the CIA willingly identified her as an employee to a REPORTER.

Lets review the law, shall we? If someone KNOWINGLY identifies and "outs" a covert asset of the CIA they have committed a crime. The CIA openly, willingly IDENTIFIED her as an employee, if anyone is guilty of telling the world where she worked it would in fact be the CIA. Remind me again why they were not investigated and charged with outing their own supposed secret agent?

Your gonna make the claim that the spokesman for the CIA iidentifying when ask her status is better than the switch, and it was who he was connected to BY calling. Anyone else notice how the left loves to play semantics?

Simple question ? DID the CIA Identify her as an employee when ask? YES or NO? Since the Answer is YES... exactly HOW COVERT was she? Since she drove to work and walked in the front door of Langley every day and was identified not as a covert agent but an analyst , how COVERT was her job? Since she did not meet the criteria of the Covert law, HOW FUCKING COVERT was she?

We have been over this before, you couldn't prove yur point then and your not proving your point now. She was NOT a covert asset. She was not a spy at all. She worked at a desk in Langley as an analyst. Her job was so covert the CIA willingly identified her as an employee to a REPORTER.

Lets review the law, shall we? If someone KNOWINGLY identifies and "outs" a covert asset of the CIA they have committed a crime. The CIA openly, willingly IDENTIFIED her as an employee, if anyone is guilty of telling the world where she worked it would in fact be the CIA. Remind me again why they were not investigated and charged with outing their own supposed secret agent?

I guess this is as close as we can expect, for you to admit you haven't been telling the truth.

You have clearly indicated that any old reporter could call the CIA "switchboard" operator, and get Plame's name and employment status.

Thanks for sort of admitting that you made that up.

Any old reporter simply didn't or couldn't do that. Novak already had Plame's name and employment leaked to him from white house officials, and called the CIA public affairs officer to inquire about Plame. CIA Public Affairs officer Bill Harlow told Novak that Plame did not authorize Wilson's trip to Niger, and that Novak SHOULD NOT publish Plame's name.

What i don't quite get is how some will take the word of an anonymous "switchboard operator" over Plame herself.

What does Plame have to gain by lying, and also, if she WAS lying RGS, wouldn't any of the numerous people who she works with have spilled the beans on it already? You know, like how you say that if 9/11 was an inside job, someone would have to have spilled the beans by now...?

The only thing that keeps me wondering about her is that book deal she's pursuing. But that alone doesn't seem like enough to go ahead and be a part of an eleborate hoax which ultimately puts a US Presidential administration on blast to the entire world...someone else would have to be gaining a lot more than a million dollar book deal to be a part of such a thing.

I see more evidence that points to complicity among the administration, then to some crazy hoax meant to gain some people some fame.

But some people will apologize for this administration until rapture.

Kind of obvious what Plame has to gain ... to smear the Bush Administration. That's all this little 3-ring circus has been about from the beginning.

It's kind of hard to miss the fact she drove in and out the front gate at Langley every day for 3 years as well. But of course we know NO foreign agencies would have any interest in watching THAT.

She was about as covert as OJ Simpson.

The Cheney administration's action was revenge, plain and simple, it has to be obvious to anyone except a few wingnuts that this administration is about POWER and is completely contrary to our democratic republic. Had they not outed her all discussion on motives would be non existent.

The Cheney administration's action was revenge, plain and simple, it has to be obvious to anyone except a few wingnuts that this administration is about POWER and is completely contrary to our democratic republic. Had they not outed her all discussion on motives would be non existent.

No one has to be a wingnut to not see the political extremism in your accusation based solely on convoluted so-called "logic."

Forum List

Back