CBS Breaking News: Trump Leads Clinton By 5+ Points In Key Battleground State Of Pennsylvania

I seriously hope my state isn't dumb enough to vote for Trump. I may have to move if they do.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is going to beat his ass in Pennsylvania :deal:, PHILLY, PITTSBURGH, Harrisburg all very HEAVY dark population, will go hard Hillary..

The Orangutan will win ONLY rural areas, were populations are much smaller..:deal:

No Repug has won Pennsylvania in nearly 30 years, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN NOW WITH A RACIST OLD FART , running for the white house, Clinton's gonna kick his ass..

This is a big shocker! Clinton was up by 10 a few days ago. This must mean that the new Trump outreach to African Americans is working. If he doesn't win PA, it will most certainly be because of voter fraud.

And your first red flag....would be that the per the Way Back Machine the website you just cited has no record of existing before....

.....wait for it....

.....wait....for....it....

Yesterday. August 22nd, the very first archive ever made of the website by the Way Back Machine.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I'll tell you more as I do more research.

Last edited:
So the registry for www.projectexecution.consulting was purchased for the first time on April 2016.

Whois Lookup & IP | Whois.net

This isn't a polling company. But instead, an Oil shale consultation company out of Alberta Canada:

Center for Excellence in Project Execution (CEPEX) is a boutique management consulting firm which exclusively focuses on achieving Cost Reduction, Efficiency Enhancement in the Oil Sands, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors through partnering with Owner & EPC/M companies.

Why Us

And by the company's own admission.....their polling has a margin of error of a whopping 7.1%.

So plus or minus 14 points.

So the registry for www.projectexecution.consulting was purchased for the first time on April 2016.

This isn't a polling company. But instead, an Oil shale consultation company out of Alberta Canada:

Center for Excellence in Project Execution (CEPEX) is a boutique management consulting firm which exclusively focuses on achieving Cost Reduction, Efficiency Enhancement in the Oil Sands, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors through partnering with Owner & EPC/M companies.

Why Us

And by the company's own admission.....their polling has a margin of error of a whopping 7.1%.

So what? At least they are being honest about it.

When was the last LV four way poll taken on the Presidential race? Over a week ago?

CEPEX Center for Excellence in Project Execution ?

No, Donald Trump is not leading polls in Pennsylvania

Never heard of this particular polling outfit? That’s probably because they’re not actually a polling outfit at all. CEPEX is a managing consulting firm, specializing in oil and gas, that until last Friday had never conducted a political poll. The firm, based in Canada, released the poll, with the comically high margin of error of 7.1 percent. They slapped it in a press release and it went off and away- even though the poll is clearly highly flawed and nowhere close to the actual facts on the ground.
Me and my friends had a poll and we think Trump is up five points

Why Us

So what? At least they are being honest about it.

When was the last LV four way poll taken on the Presidential race? Over a week ago?
The entire 'company' appears to be some guy named 'Parth'. Who, according to his linked in profile has a degree in petro-chemical engineering.

Partho (Parth) Mukherjee, P.Eng, PMP, MBA | LinkedIn

Which has exactly dick to do with polling.
With his 'Center for Excellence in Project Execution' being something he made up in April. With the website going live about a week ago.

Here's his CV. Show me *anything* that would qualify 'Parth' as a pollster:

If I'm looking for help in managing petrochemichal projects, Parth sounds really qualified. But he has nothing in his work history that would make him remotely qualified to conduct polls for President.

The entire 'company' appears to be some guy named 'Parth'. Who, according to his linked in profile has a degree in petro-chemical engineering.

With his 'Center for Excellence in Project Execution' being something he made up in April. With the website going live about a week ago.

So now your assertion is that one guy cant do a poll?

So now your assertion is that one guy cant do a poll?

My assertion is that there is nothing in 'Partho's' work history as a project manager for petrochemical projects......that has a thing to do with polls.

Why then would you conclude he knows the first thing about polling? For fuck's sake, his website went up *last week*.

And it has nothing to do with polling either.

My assertion is that there is nothing in 'Partho's' work history as a project manager for petrochemical projects......that has a thing to do with polls.

Why then would you conclude he knows the first thing about polling? For fuck's sake, his website went up *last week*.

And it has nothing to do with polling either.
Because the guy has hired pros to do the polling for him.

You do realize that the guy that hires he company to dig a ditch isnt out in the ditch with a shovel himself, usually, right?

Forum List

Back