CBS Article: What if Trump is Right and There is no Collusion?

Sounds like Democrat Fake News is getting very nervous. Their Impeachment fantasy is fading fast. And wait till truth comes to light. There was Collusion in the last Election. But it was between Hillary Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. Christopher Steele worked for Clinton and Obama's FBI. Just look to the Ohr-Steele connection. They'll all need to be thoroughly investigated.
LOL- the Trumpean Tinfoil hat brigade in action- EVERYONE but Trump is corrupt- Trump is the last virgin......

when everyone who had dealings with him before knows he's corrupt... and a thief.... and a conman.

trumpflakes are hysterical.

I have a feeling that even after Trump finishes his eight years as POTUS, the LWNJ's will still be screaming "RUSSIA!!!"

:rofl:

Where does a man go to get his reputation back?

That is a question asked by the victim's of Which Hunts like the one Donald Trump has been subjected to regarding his supposed "collusion with the Russians." Every Democrat has claimed it and everyone of the Democrat's Lap Dog Media has to, but it is beginning to be time for the CROW EATING.

CBS just took a small bite. See below.

Commentary: What if Trump is right and there is no collusion?

"Andrew McCabe, who is a Democrat, and whose wife really did get $675,000 in combined donations from a PAC controlled by Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe and from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is also associated with McAuliffe, probably should have recused himself from any Clinton-related investigations. But he was fired, not by Donald Trump, but at the recommendation of FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The head of that office is Candace Will, who was given the job in 2004 by then-FBI Director…Robert Mueller."

The OPR reported acted on allegations that McCabe "showed a lack of candor" (is there a nicer way to say "liar" than that?) uncovered by the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz. He was appointed by…Barack Obama.

________

We already know that this Fake Dossier which created this whole Mueller Witch Hunt was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton...and now evidence is emerging that parts of the Fake Dossier was actually generated by the Obama F.B.I.---through illegal means---making it necessary to "launder the info" through Christopher Steele to clean it up.

How dangerous is that to our fundamental Liberties?

What degree of Corruption in government is it going to take to make those blinded by Partisan Passion start thinking about the good of the Country, rather than the good of the Democratic Party?

At least CBS is starting to wonder. That's a start. Maybe a few more Democrats will have the guts and integrity to come out of their partisan foxholes---and take a look at the emerging Facts.

_______
Trump’s reputation has always been a joke. There’s definitely collusion.

And even if there isn’t, remember the Whitewater investigation ending in impeachment over a BJ? It doesn’t even matter if there’s collusion :laugh:
Naw. regressive libtards and conservatives alike were fond of Trump until he ran for president, then over night he became a racist baby killing white supremacist rapist taking us all back to 1699, or so the liars would have us believe.

Complete and utter bullshit. I've detested the Orange Virus since the 80s. I didn't vote for Queen Hillary either, but that's a different pile of nonsense. Neither imbecile had a realistic plan to better my way of life as an American citizen, so fuck them both.

The country got fucked in the last Presidential election - you just don't want to face facts because your 'team' won. Congratulations - partisan hackery at its finest.

Orange has always been a cheap piece of garbage conman. Did Republicans believe giving him the nomination was going to change his past? If so, then they deserve the derision they're receiving for their shortsightedness. They deserve to be hammered daily by the press and constituents for sullying the highest office in the land by picking this inept, lying ingrate to run the greatest country in the world. I have zero sympathy for their plight - remove them all, as far as I'm concerned.

Orange will continue to get hammered daily until he can behave like a president. Otherwise, more of the same derision will be piled upon him, day after day, until his end of (1) term, impeachment or resignation. Better own it, because it ain't going to let up anytime soon.

That is a question asked by the victim's of Which Hunts like the one Donald Trump has been subjected to regarding his supposed "collusion with the Russians." Every Democrat has claimed it and everyone of the Democrat's Lap Dog Media has to, but it is beginning to be time for the CROW EATING.

"Andrew McCabe, who is a Democrat, and whose wife really did get $675,000 in combined donations from a PAC controlled by Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe and from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is also associated with McAuliffe, probably should have recused himself from any Clinton-related investigations. But he was fired, not by Donald Trump, but at the recommendation of FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The head of that office is Candace Will, who was given the job in 2004 by then-FBI Director…Robert Mueller."

The OPR reported acted on allegations that McCabe "showed a lack of candor" (is there a nicer way to say "liar" than that?) uncovered by the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz. He was appointed by…Barack Obama.

________

We already know that this Fake Dossier which created this whole Mueller Witch Hunt was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton...and now evidence is emerging that parts of the Fake Dossier was actually generated by the Obama F.B.I.---through illegal means---making it necessary to "launder the info" through Christopher Steele to clean it up.

What degree of Corruption in government is it going to take to make those blinded by Partisan Passion start thinking about the good of the Country, rather than the good of the Democratic Party?

At least CBS is starting to wonder. That's a start. Maybe a few more Democrats will have the guts and integrity to come out of their partisan foxholes---and take a look at the emerging Facts.

_______

And even if there isn’t, remember the Whitewater investigation ending in impeachment over a BJ? It doesn’t even matter if there’s collusion :laugh:
Naw. regressive libtards and conservatives alike were fond of Trump until he ran for president, then over night he became a racist baby killing white supremacist rapist taking us all back to 1699, or so the liars would have us believe.

Complete and utter bullshit. I've detested the Orange Virus since the 80s. I didn't vote for Queen Hillary either, but that's a different pile of nonsense. Neither imbecile had a realistic plan to better my way of life as an American citizen, so fuck them both.

The country got fucked in the last Presidential election - you just don't want to face facts because your 'team' won. Congratulations - partisan hackery at its finest.

Orange has always been a cheap piece of garbage conman. Did Republicans believe giving him the nomination was going to change his past? If so, then they deserve the derision they're receiving for their shortsightedness. They deserve to be hammered daily by the press and constituents for sullying the highest office in the land by picking this inept, lying ingrate to run the greatest country in the world. I have zero sympathy for their plight - remove them all, as far as I'm concerned.

Orange will continue to get hammered daily until he can behave like a president. Otherwise, more of the same derision will be piled upon him, day after day, until his end of (1) term, impeachment or resignation. Better own it, because it ain't going to let up anytime soon.
You sound like a freshman high school student parroting what the bully told him to say.

________

_______

You sound like a freshman high school student parroting what the bully told him to say.

And you sound like just another dime-a-dozen partisan hack. I'll take the freshman any day.

________

_______

And you sound like just another dime-a-dozen partisan hack. I'll take the freshman any day.
Goebbels.

Goebbels.

Lol. :21: So you got a big fat nothing, then. I think we're done here...

'What IF'......

Going on 2 years
- No evidence of a crime ever having been committed warranting an investigation, let alone a Special Counsel
- No evidence of Trump committing a crime
- Obama declared inbound candidate and his team talking to foreign reps to get a jump-start 'normal' - he did it
- Obama declared foreign nations, to include Russia, trying to hack us and interfere all the time
- Crimes committed by Obama, Hillary Mueller, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok exposed...and ignored
- House Intel Committee votes to shut down Russia Investigation - 'Nothing There'...

If the witch hunt finally ends, what will snowflakes live for then?

:p

Nothing is too vindictive for scum like McCabe, Comey, and Mueller to name a few. If I were Trump I would take my money and dig up dirt and/make things up to destroy the lives of their spouses, children, and grandchildren.

And keep at it until they kill themselves.
Yes that is just the type of sentiment I’d expect an inbred Trump sheep to present. Go after political opponents children and grandchildren? Worse than deplorable.

Their children and grandchildren are called collateral damage
Their children and grandchildren will erase yours and Trump’s legacy as you rot in the ground, you sick piece of trash

So it is ok for the government to use the Trump's kids and to poor people's kids as collateral damage, but to treat their families like such is horrible
Trump’s kids are helping him screw the country. They are in the White House. McCabe’s kids look like they’re in elementary school. You can go fuck yourself.
i have to agree with OS here....outside of trumps youngest,all his kids are involved in DC in something.....McCabes kids are pretty young and the others you mentioned as far as i know their kids aint involved in none of this shit....

it was vindictive enough. and Donald must be terrified of what he has to say.

trumptards are such morons.

Nothing is too vindictive for scum like McCabe, Comey, and Mueller to name a few. If I were Trump I would take my money and dig up dirt and/make things up to destroy the lives of their spouses, children, and grandchildren.

Yes that is just the type of sentiment I’d expect an inbred Trump sheep to present. Go after political opponents children and grandchildren? Worse than deplorable.

Who are what made you into the callous asshole you've become?

Watching the parasites in DC who we pay ro do nothing but annoy me.

These people are now trying to destroy a man whose only crime was beating some stupid worthless bitch.
beating some stupid worthless bitch?.....any so called man who beats a woman,aint much of a man,nor them that approve of that sort of thing....

Who are what made you into the callous asshole you've become?

Watching the parasites in DC who we pay ro do nothing but annoy me.

These people are now trying to destroy a man whose only crime was beating some stupid worthless bitch.
beating some stupid worthless bitch?.....any so called man who beats a woman,aint much of a man,nor them that approve of that sort of thing....

what you have to look at is the way the lowlife referred to the former Secretary of State --- as a "stupid worthless bitch".

and then one has to ask wtf a woman has to do for the lowlife not to be "worthless".....

which tells you all you need to know about trumpscum

________

_______
So what were all the meetings with the Russians for? Playing cards? Then his cabinet has a gambling problem.

________

_______
So what were all the meetings with the Russians for? Playing cards? Then his cabinet has a gambling problem.
Good for Clinton.

________

_______
Good for Clinton.
Is that his nickname? Jared "Clinton" Kushner?

'What IF'......

Going on 2 years
- No evidence of a crime ever having been committed warranting an investigation, let alone a Special Counsel
- Obama declared inbound candidate and his team talking to foreign reps to get a jump-start 'normal' - he did it
- Obama declared foreign nations, to include Russia, trying to hack us and interfere all the time
- Crimes committed by Obama, Hillary Mueller, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok exposed...and ignored
- House Intel Committee votes to shut down Russia Investigation - 'Nothing There'...

Russia tampering in our election is a crime worthy of investigation

'What IF'......

Going on 2 years

"The 80s called they want their foreign policy back"

'What IF'......

Going on 2 years

"The 80s called they want their foreign policy back"
Trump is taking our foreign policy back to the 50s

________

_______

Which Hunts

so sad. It's

WITCH hunts.

________

_______

The dingle berries want to redo the 2016 election. Since there is no Russian "collusion" they are using Stormy Daniels , et al to create the "PUSSY COLLUSION" affair.

Forum List

Back