CBO Says Obamacare Will Shrink The Deficit: Where's the kudos from the Right?

I wonder what assumptions, gimmjicks, and deceptions were presented to the CBO for purposes of generating just such a report on this new money making venture known as the ACA. Hell, the word "affordable" is right there in the title, it must be true!

I wonder what rhetoric, bullshit, lies and conspiracy theories were pumped into your brain to make you doubt a non-partisan government agency that also did work for Bush II, Bush I and Reagan. I wonder why you're such a brainwashed dolt that things like facts bother you. I wonder if you're collecting Social Security and are on Medicare but bitching about other people getting help from the government.

I wonder if you can tie your shoes without pissing your pants.

The CBO is not partisan. But they are limited to using a given set of information in creating their projections. Which is why their projections are frequently inaccurate. But, hey lady, I know that the fact that the first A in ACA stands for affordable, and that is enough for miserable little tickterds like yourself.

I wonder what assumptions, gimmjicks, and deceptions were presented to the CBO for purposes of generating just such a report on this new money making venture known as the ACA. Hell, the word "affordable" is right there in the title, it must be true!

I wonder what rhetoric, bullshit, lies and conspiracy theories were pumped into your brain to make you doubt a non-partisan government agency that also did work for Bush II, Bush I and Reagan. I wonder why you're such a brainwashed dolt that things like facts bother you. I wonder if you're collecting Social Security and are on Medicare but bitching about other people getting help from the government.

The CBO is not partisan. But they are limited to using a given set of information in creating their projections. Which is why their projections are frequently inaccurate. But, hey lady, I know that the fact that the first A in ACA stands for affordable, and that is enough for miserable little tickterds like yourself.

Meh. Trust you, or a government agency that actually has a job that requires them to be as accurate as they can be....hmmmm....which...shall...I...choose?

Meh. Trust you, or a government agency that actually has a job that requires them to be as accurate as they can be....hmmmm....which...shall...I...choose?

It doesn't matter to me what an OWS parasite like yourself chooses to believe. Your head is already filled with massive quantities of bullshit. If you care to believe unquestioningly the cbos projection, while totally ignoring how the CBO gathers the information upon which the projection is based, I really could care less. Because for the CBO and for yourself, it's, garbage in, garbage out.

It doesn't matter to me what an OWS parasite like yourself chooses to believe. Your head is already filled with massive quantities of bullshit. If you care to believe unquestioningly the cbos projection, while totally ignoring how the CBO gathers the information upon which the projection is based, I really could care less. Because for the CBO and for yourself, it's, garbage in, garbage out.

I agree. You DON'T speak from a place of knowledge. You speak from a place of hyperbolic imagination and rhetoric. Totally agree with you on that.

This must be one of those instances where the "CBO is a left wing partisan group"

The CBO is not partisan, just constrained.

By the way, the CBO also said that Obamacare will increase taxes by a $1 trillion, mostly on middle class and poor Americans, should we be happy about that?

Where have they said that?

I see, you haven't actually read the report, you just want to rub people's noses in what reporters say the report says. I suggest you go back and read it, you might find out that the assumption that it reduces the deficit is based on a middle ground estimate (AKA Fucking Wild Assed Guess) of the savings if all states do not implement the new Medicaid rules.

Then again, you might just be the partisan hack I think you are and stick with gloating over what people tell you the CBO says. I will make it easier for you to educate yourself.

CBO | Estimates for the Insurance Coverage Provisions of the Affordable Care Act Updated for the Recent Supreme Court Decision

Last edited:
Con$, "the ACA is unconstitutionall" It then is proven to be constitutional.
Con$, "ACA is the largest tax increase in USA history" Also proven false.
Con$, "The ACA will increase the deficit by trillions!" Just now, proven FALSE.

And are you surprised by what comes next? I'm not.
Con$, "Oh, well... the ACA increase taxes on the middle class and the poor!"

Sigh?

Last edited:
However we have to remember that this also relies on current predictions. A lot of people may shelve their insurance knowing fully well that they can get one if they ever get sick. That will also increase the cost of insurance making even more people take the same route.

However we have to remember that this also relies on current predictions. A lot of people may shelve their insurance knowing fully well that they can get one if they ever get sick. That will also increase the cost of insurance making even more people take the same route.

False. Enrollment periods will prevent people from waiting to get sick to purchase insurance.

False. Enrollment periods will prevent people from waiting to get sick to purchase insurance.

And unicorn farts will provide unlimited clean energy.

Thanks for the contribution. But yeah, you got it, this is a conspiracy too, the enrollment periods are a myth. Good work detective.

ITT: Conservatives argue with a non-partisan office that says the ACA will reduce the deficit by $84 billion dollars, and repealing it would cost about $100 billion.

Liberals argue with non-partisan office that says the ACA will directly cost 800,000 jobs by 2021.
Where's The Outrage From Young Americans About Obama's Health Reforms? - Forbes
“…(the legislation) will reduce employment in 2021 by about 800,000 relative to what would otherwise have occurred.”

So you expect Obama to rape the states......

with that giant dildo and not expect them to fight back??

In case you hadn't heard, rape is against the law and the Supremes have confirmed that this form of rape is also unconstitutional.

Apparently accepting reality is not one of your strong points, assuming you have any.

Thanks for the contribution. But yeah, you got it, this is a conspiracy too, the enrollment periods are a myth. Good work detective.

No, they aren't a myth, they just won't stop people from not buying insurance until they need it. To back my position up I can actually point to Massachusetts, which has both a mandate and enrollment periods, to prove that people wait until they get sick and need the coverage to buy insurance. All you can do is insist that the law magically does something that it has never done before. You believing in magic just makes you stupid, not part of a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back