CBO: ObamaCare will save 1 trillion in Medicare costs by 2021

Medicare is doing so well. The state of NM is trying to confiscate UNM's new hospital building budget to pay for their shortfall.

Next...

Medicare is doing so well. The state of NM is trying to confiscate UNM's new hospital building budget to pay for their shortfall.

Next...

(A) Link?
(B) Does NM have its own insurance exchange, or is it one of those stupid red states?

What exactly is my "segment of the population", seeing as you apparently know me so well?

The segment that, at the very least, has no concept how much of the corporate tax they're paying and that blames poor people and immigrants for the amount of tax they're paying.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong. I am very aware that I, as the consumer, pay not only my taxes, but the taxes for companies from which I purchase goods and services. I am very aware that companies have no money that does not ultimately come from the customer. Do you think otherwise? Tell you what, show me where I blame poor people and immigrants for the taxes I have to pay. Otherwise, you're just spewing hot air.

Post #18.
Did you bother to look at the graphic? It listed many things the government spends money on, not just assistance programs. Heck, it included corporate welfare and defense. If you don't think there is a LOT of waste and redundant spending that can be cut from the budget, I have a bridge I'll sell you, cheap. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm mad at the buggers in Washington who keep taking more taxes, borrowing even more from future generations and other countries, and spending it irresponsibly. So, unless you can find a way to twist that into saying I blame the poor and immigrants, you're still spewing hot air.

Yep, don't hold your breath on that one.

The poor and immigrants ? Where did this meme come up ?

Or are we talking illegal aliens (big difference).

All that insurance and no hospital......

In New Mexico. I'm waiting for evidence that it's endemic in all states, not just New Mexico. Apparently none is forthcoming.

Besides, is it your impression that there's only one hospital in the entire state of New Mexico? Really?

Its here to stay, I suggest those states who refuse to expand their Medicaid , you know those holy roller states with the tea party Republicans, Cruz comes to mind, get use to it. Cruz should be ashamed of what is happening in Texas.

What ever helps you sleep at night

More than half of ACA co-ops now out of insurance marketplaces

Its here to stay, I suggest those states who refuse to expand their Medicaid , you know those holy roller states with the tea party Republicans, Cruz comes to mind, get use to it. Cruz should be ashamed of what is happening in Texas.

What's here to stay ?

Obamacare....

It's not even here.

What ever helps you sleep at night

More than half of ACA co-ops now out of insurance marketplaces

Article is dated last November, and there have been at least a half-dozen threads since then. Is that the best you can do?

What is painfully obvious is that the goal of the ACA was never to reduce costs. It was to extend coverage and extend government control at any cost. That is what we have and it will only get worse.

You mean we are not getting our 2500 savings......

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Forum List

Back