CBO: Health overhaul law potentially costs $115B more

The GOP can run on stopping the healthcare fiasco. It won't take effect until 2014, so there is lots of time to make it a campaign issue.

The GOP can run on stopping the healthcare fiasco. It won't take effect until 2014, so there is lots of time to make it a campaign issue.

Yep, "The GOP can run on stopping the healthcare fiasco." And, I have absolutely no doubt they will do so.

But, where does that leave us? We are either going to eventually face the problems that are wrecking our country, come up with real solutions, or keep doing what we've done for 30 years................ put our head in the sand while listening to a talking head that might appeal to us saying we can be a better country if the only thing we worry about is screwing the voter who has a different opinion from me.

Yep, "The GOP can run on stopping the healthcare fiasco." And, I have absolutely no doubt they will do so.

But, where does that leave us? We are either going to eventually face the problems that are wrecking our country, come up with real solutions, or keep doing what we've done for 30 years................ put our head in the sand while listening to a talking head that might appeal to us saying we can be a better country if the only thing we worry about is screwing the voter who has a different opinion from me.

WHere does it leave us? ABout $1T richer. It's a start.

Forum List

Back