CBO estimates $10,000,000,000,000 deficit

Shower%20Power.jpg

Move along, nothing to see here.

A new assessment of President Barack Obama's budget released Friday says the White House underestimates future budget deficits by more than $2 trillion over the upcoming decade. The estimate from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office says that if Obama's February budget submission is enacted into law it would produce deficits totaling $9.5 trillion over 10 years—an average of almost $1 trillion a year.
Obama's budget saw deficits totaling $7.2 trillion over the same period.
The difference is chiefly because CBO has a less optimistic estimate of how much the government will collect in tax revenues, partly because the administration has rosier economic projections.
CBO: Obama understates deficits by $2.3 trillion

A less optimistic view of tax revenues??

lol, didn't we cut taxes in December in order to increase revenues? lolol

No, we did not. What we did was not raise taxes in a recession, something everybody, including Reid, Pelosi, and Obama, thought was a bad idea.

Want to try again?

The US Federal Reserve is making 70% of all US Treasury purchases

Yep and they have been doing so for months.

Yep, and it is only going to get worse as Japan sells their US Treasuries to fund their reconstruction. Time to stock up because things are about to get real expensive.

I have been stocking up for months. ;) I'd advise members here to do likewise if they are able.

The US Federal Reserve is making 70% of all US Treasury purchases

Yep and they have been doing so for months.

And they are going to stop doing so in a few months.

Supposedly.

Won't happen until value falls...and Inflation takes hold with a vengance. Then the Statists will BLAME the Republicans in the HOUSE for it for CR's... MARK MY WORDS

unreal.....take a gander;

3:58 on is a real hoot..."provides a path"...:lol:

I don't think Obamas nominee, Ms. Higginbottom seen here, for deputy director of its budget office, will survive another appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back