CBC Writer Threatens Trump’s 4-Year-Old Granddaughter

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

What the hell is going on here? Has the Left become so deranged that they will lash out at little children?

YOU GUESSED IT, BUB. You see, these same people threatening little innocent children here are the very same ones rallying to defend illegal children at the border. For the illegals, "they didn't ask for it," they are an "underdog," but for Trump's family, they "deserve it." "Leftism" has basically evolved into a new form of strident, extremist social insanity and you cannot get through to or reason with the insane.

Trump shouldn’t have spent so many years campaigning against civility

Because these guys are helpless followers who can't think for themselves? They hear Trump say something, and because they're already off the rails since he defeated Hillary, nothing can stop them from sinking into the slime and petulantly striking out like little children?

Wow.
Trump set the table. Now shutup and have your vegetables.
Pullllease give me just one example where Trump called for violence against another US Citizen.
Go ahead, I dare you.
Meryl Streep's cousin lost her position with the city, and her restaurant is closed over the 4th of July weekend.
And, she and her family followed Sarah's family to ANOTHER restuarant and continued the harrassment.
And, you agree with this?
Just one? Okay, how about the time he offered to pay the legal fees of anybody who “knocked the crap” out of protesters at his rally?

Sarah Sanders is a disgrace. I would not serve her either. People have raised thousands of dollars for the restaurant through GoFundMe and this is the best advertising they’ve ever had. They will be fine.
The rest of the town will suffer!
Un-patriotic LEXINGTON? Wow.

And paying someone's legal fees is as bad as someone's head on a platter?
Actually spiitting on someone?
Amy Schumer?
Maxine Waters?
I could go on and on.
Trump wanted them knocked out. When his supporters murdered someone at the Nazi rally in Charlittesville, Trump called them very fine people.

Lexington is Hillary country. It’s going to be impossible to get a reservation at Red Hen now.

Because these guys are helpless followers who can't think for themselves? They hear Trump say something, and because they're already off the rails since he defeated Hillary, nothing can stop them from sinking into the slime and petulantly striking out like little children?

Wow.

Right, because the haters are no better than Trump and in fact are trying to prove themselves to be lower class than he is. Laudable goal right there.
Sounds like you’re complaining. I don’t believe you.

How do you interpret the post to which I responded?
You complained about the left being no better than Trump, but have never complained about Trump being how he is. So I call you a liar for saying you care how people behave.

Wow.

Right, because the haters are no better than Trump and in fact are trying to prove themselves to be lower class than he is. Laudable goal right there.

You complained about the left being no better than Trump, but have never complained about Trump being how he is. So I call you a liar for saying you care how people behave.

And I'll be nice and simply note you're not a very good stalker, since you obviously have missed some of the things I've said about Trump.

Now that we've dispensed with your pathetic attempt to make this about me, you haven't answered the question posed to you. Bad form and all that.

And I'll be nice and simply note you're not a very good stalker, since you obviously have missed some of the things I've said about Trump.

Now that we've dispensed with your pathetic attempt to make this about me, you haven't answered the question posed to you. Bad form and all that.
What, about being a hapless follower? That was brainless nonsense. There, responded.

What, about being a hapless follower? That was brainless nonsense. There, responded.

Wow, I could almost admire such a dodge. Almost. No, since you're being willfully blind, I'll refer you back to the "Trump set the table" comment, thus implying that whatever vitriol and violence the haters perpetrate, they are justified because of something they think Trump did that's just heinous. If you don't think that's what was meant, please do clarify.

See, you failed yet again to even answer the question, because you pretended I was responding to my own post, which is foolish.

Wow, I could almost admire such a dodge. Almost. No, since you're being willfully blind, I'll refer you back to the "Trump set the table" comment, thus implying that whatever vitriol and violence the haters perpetrate, they are justified because of something they think Trump did that's just heinous. If you don't think that's what was meant, please do clarify.

See, you failed yet again to even answer the question, because you pretended I was responding to my own post, which is foolish.
Trump campaigned against civility. This is not hard.

So, are you saying that any vitriol and violence perpetrated by the haters is justified because Trump said inflammatory things during the campaign, thus putting them on par with or even worse than Trump himself?

I'm being as clear as possible here, and I sense a desire from you to not answer that in a straight forward manner.

So, are you saying that any vitriol and violence perpetrated by the haters is justified because Trump said inflammatory things during the campaign, thus putting them on par with or even worse than Trump himself?

I'm being as clear as possible here, and I sense a desire from you to not answer that in a straight forward manner.
I won’t condone violence in 99% of circumstances. Richard Spencer getting decked on camera was a beautiful moment. Everything else I’m fine with. “Tolerance” and “going high when they go low” have been complete failures.

I won’t condone violence in 99% of circumstances. Richard Spencer getting decked on camera was a beautiful moment. Everything else I’m fine with. “Tolerance” and “going high when they go low” have been complete failures.

And that attitude is why we can expect the cycle of hatred and violence to continue. The next democrat president (inevitable at some point) will face what Trump faces daily, and democrats everywhere will be acting all mystified as to why.

And that attitude is why we can expect the cycle of hatred and violence to continue. The next democrat president (inevitable at some point) will face what Trump faces daily, and democrats everywhere will be acting all mystified as to why.
Only if he villainizes and attacks conservative Americans on an almost hourly basis the way Trump does. Or if he’s another minority.

Wow.
Pullllease give me just one example where Trump called for violence against another US Citizen.
Go ahead, I dare you.
Meryl Streep's cousin lost her position with the city, and her restaurant is closed over the 4th of July weekend.
And, she and her family followed Sarah's family to ANOTHER restuarant and continued the harrassment.
And, you agree with this?
Just one? Okay, how about the time he offered to pay the legal fees of anybody who “knocked the crap” out of protesters at his rally?

Sarah Sanders is a disgrace. I would not serve her either. People have raised thousands of dollars for the restaurant through GoFundMe and this is the best advertising they’ve ever had. They will be fine.
Sorry liar, paying for legal fees of someone defending themselves against libstain threatening to pelt people with veggies is not the calling for violence, it's calling for self defense.

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

@ Pat Dussault (@PatDussault) | Twitter

What the hell is going on here? Has the Left become so deranged that they will lash out at little children? First, young Bannon. Then they attack the DHS Secretary at a movie. And Maxine Waters calls for Leftists to confront President Trump’s people wherever they are. And, not only did the owner of The Red Hen kick Sarah Sanders out but followed her across the street to try to cause trouble for her at another establishment.

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

Someone has to stand up to them!

I think this would be an awesome opportunity for “Bikers for Trump” to step up and put these slimeballs in their place. Their website is @ Bikers For Trump and I am going to send them a copy of this to see if I can draw their attention to what’s going on. If you agree with me, perhaps you can too. Bikers for Trump 2020

Original @ CBC Writer Threatens Trump’s 4-Year-Old Granddaughter

And I have to say this again and again and again. There are people on both sides who do this.
Really? Remind us of all the death threats against Obama's Kids.

Hmmm yes, how terrible if she were separated from her family for a month and held in a cage, crying for her mother all night. What monster would do such a thing.

Only if he villainizes and attacks conservative Americans on an almost hourly basis the way Trump does. Or if he’s another minority.

It won't matter. Not enough want to stop the cycle. The only question is whether the hate will reach the irrational levels currently displayed.

Forum List

Back